💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Guardian Says That Lady Gaga Needs RedOne Back For Upcoming Album

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

A YouTube review which links to a guy's review on a blogspot... You brought up the metacritic score so if you want to back it up (and dw I'm not attacking you I'm sure there are a couple of reviews who can back up your claims) back it up with legitimate reviews from the critics who brought down ARTPOP's overall score.

Yeah but this guy also writes and does youtube reviews. look at his receipts. I mean.....just because he uses technology to get the word out doesn't make him non-legitimate. Lol???? He is payed by a Media company to give thousands of album reviews a year. Its his job. His study is pop culture. I'm pretty sure he can be taken seriously. Especially if you listen to him...he doesn't attack Gaga...infact he admits he is biased in her favor a little and gives her the benefit of the doubt. But he brings up strong critically thought out points as to why the album failed and they are backed up by fact. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everyone must have forgotten that Gaga said she'll never use autotune ever again. Even if she did an ENTIRE album with RedOne it would be nowhere near the greatness of previous work she's done with him. Idk but Gaga without the autotune and tweaks that were made in previous albums just doesn't sound good with pop music.

degenerate

He is literally payed to give album reviews for every genre. He does thousands of albums a year. His study is in pop culture. lol

but nice try

Why are you so salty and trolly recently regarding Gaga's new material + RedOne?

VforVendetta

Applause is nice. Sexxx Dreams is boring af, especially the album version. And you're mostly picking songs from Born This Way. Most of his work on ARTPOP was subpar.

Applause, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Do What U Want, Dope, MANiCURE, all his production son ARTPOP were amazing + all his amazing BTW. Can't say the same about Money Honey and Boys, Boys, Boys.

tumblr_ll77btm2mi1qcbs04o1_500.gif?13063

SISTERV

So everyone must have forgotten that Gaga said she'll never use autotune ever again. Even if she did an ENTIRE album with RedOne it would be nowhere near the greatness of previous work she's done with him. Idk but Gaga without the autotune and tweaks that were made in previous albums just doesn't sound good with pop music.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So her voice can't possibly sound good with pop?

What the hell do you think classical music is? 

The original pop music. 

This is just....too much. 

llbcherry

honestly gypsy wasn't that great, but im pretty sure he only wrote on gypsy, and didn't produce anything with the song. anyways, i'm always here for redone, but to be honest, i could care less which producers do what, just make some effing amazing tracks and I'll be happy. :)

Yeah he did not produce Gypsy.

Again, I don't think the productipn can make a great song suck, or a sucky song great.

Its in the writing.

SISTERV

Why are you so salty and trolly recently regarding Gaga's new material + RedOne?

Salty? Y'all seem salty. And trolly? how have I trolled? I am talking directly to you all and providing links and receipts. Everybody else is getting negative.

They don't understand that Gaga's management has held her back, but now she can work fast again....with RedOne....and release new stuff in May. ;) 

I'm very positive about that. :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So her voice can't possibly sound good with pop?

What the hell do you think classical music is? 

The original pop music. 

This is just....too much. 

current pop music you twat. Welcome back to 2014 where when "pop music" is referred to we are actually talking about...2014.  :smh:

monketsharona

I was refering to the haters though, not you.  :gum: Look at the first page.

RedOne haters like DJWS haters are dumb... Give them new Gaga music (produced by DJWS or RedOne) they'll be glad ^^

SISTERV

Applause, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Do What U Want, Dope, MANiCURE, all his production son ARTPOP were amazing + all his amazing BTW. Can't say the same about Money Honey and Boys, Boys, Boys.

tumblr_ll77btm2mi1qcbs04o1_500.gif?13063

Yes....Applause....Gaga's first debut single to not debut at #1.

Along with all those other songs that didn't make the Top Ten.

but beyond the charts....the only great instrumentals that work are Do What U Want and MANiCURE.

the rest are messy and overproduced

VforVendetta

He is literally payed to give album reviews for every genre. He does thousands of albums a year. His study is in pop culture. lol

but nice try

It doesn't change the fact that it's an opinion and only one review. There were many reviews that were positive as well, Biotic's point was that there were some very biased reviews that dragged out the overall score and I think we can all agree that this was the case.

Applause: #4

Do What U Want: #13

G.U.Y.: #78

ARTPOP: Critically lowest rated career album

You just have a talent for completely ignoring what people are actually saying, don't you? He said musically she's doing fine. Her style has evolved, and as successful as she was with RedOne, running back to him at a time when she is supposed to have risen above trivialities like charts really stings of desperation. 

Archived