💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Guardian Says That Lady Gaga Needs RedOne Back For Upcoming Album

SISTERV

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

No lies here. ARTPOP doesn't have the Lady Gaga level of production and songrwriting that the world came to expect from her. The lack of RedOne is definitely one of the reasons for that.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Except he IS amazing  :sweat: Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas, Applause, Scheisse, Sexxx Dreams... ? 

he didn't produce Judas and Scheisse.....RedOne did

SISTERV

I did but critic reviews do not matter to me and most people especially when we know (and don't tell me you don't the reviews were all over GGD during ARTPOP's release) that many reviews criticised Gaga herself instead of the music. 

Here is an excellent review of ARTPOP which explains why it failed. The guy doesn't target Gaga why still respecting her as an artist. He gave it a C-. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3XX7sceL4

*note: He says Gypsy is a highlight from the album tho.....RedOne!!!

Yeah but there were actual music critics who could be taken seriously and mostly said the only positive note from ARTPOP was that it was her most "cohesive" album instrumentally. However, many critics found the messaged to be very pretentious and unrelatable. They also said a lot how the album had nothing to do with the ARTPOP concept really and it just explored the same themes she has always explored: s-x, fame, money, wacky references. It didn't actually bring anything new to the table which was the biggest let down. 

Those things have nothing to do with RedOne or the producers. Since we're talking about producers I thought we were speaking sonically not thematically. The theme is up to Gaga as are the lyrics and the concept of the entire album. The message being pretentious and unrelatable again has nothing to do with DJWS.

monketsharona

Gaga needs noone back and all the DJWS haters can take the exit, it's there.

tumblr_ll77btm2mi1qcbs04o1_500.gif?13063

That's not because we say we want RedOne back we hate DJWS though...

honestly gypsy wasn't that great, but im pretty sure he only wrote on gypsy, and didn't produce anything with the song. anyways, i'm always here for redone, but to be honest, i could care less which producers do what, just make some effing amazing tracks and I'll be happy. :)

llbcherry

Intrresting observation- that the older hits were in minor keys... I've always liked minor keys. More minor key dance tunes please!

Here is an excellent review of ARTPOP which explains why it failed. The guy doesn't target Gaga why still respecting her as an artist. He gave it a C-. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3XX7sceL4

A YouTube review which links to a guy's review on a blogspot... You brought up the metacritic score so if you want to back it up (and dw I'm not attacking you I'm sure there are a couple of reviews who can back up your claims) back it up with legitimate reviews from the critics who brought down ARTPOP's overall score.

VforVendetta

That's not because we say we want RedOne back we hate DJWS though...

I was refering to the haters though, not you.  :gum: Look at the first page.

Do you guys NOT know Gaga?

Now she's gonna do the opposite of what you're expecting. If you really want Redone, you should probably not make it seem like she "needs" him, cause that type of **** pisses her off. It would piss me off and i'd give ya'll a rock album + another jazz album for good measure.

but Gaga should know that fans are the ones who buy her music. I won't buy something I don't like like I didn't bought C2C.  :manicure:

SISTERV

I can give it a review and give it an A+ right now, what make hie review more credible?

He is literally payed to give album reviews for every genre. He does thousands of albums a year. His study is in pop culture. lol

but nice try

degenerate

Oh, an article telling Gaga what she needs. What amazing news. How tightly our seat belts betta be strapped.

I would welcome RedOne back because I love his work with Gaga, but I won't be crying if he isn't. Gaga can make amazing music without him, she has done it repeatedly and I don't believe that her music has dipped in quality without him.

Archived