💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Guardian Says That Lady Gaga Needs RedOne Back For Upcoming Album

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except he IS amazing  :sweat: Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas, Applause, Scheisse, Sexxx Dreams... ? 

Applause is nice. Sexxx Dreams is boring af, especially the album version. And you're mostly picking songs from Born This Way. Most of his work on ARTPOP was subpar.

Cody Draco

Except he IS amazing  :sweat: Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas, Applause, Scheisse, Sexxx Dreams... ? 

People in a different thread were saying RedOne produced Judas and Scheisse... who do I believe? :madge:

I love DJWS btw. :legend:

SISTERV

If he comes back I hope he doesn't make another Gypsy :wtf:

I doubt he would. To be honest RedOne/Gaga stay fresh and interesting. Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Judas, Scheibe, Gypsy.....you can see the musical evolution and its consistently great quality pop music. 

People in a different thread were saying RedOne produced Judas and Scheisse... who do I believe? :madge:

RECEIPTS:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RedOne_production_discography

He produced Judas and Scheibe 

I also added "ARTPOP: Critically lowest rated career album" which refers to the musical content, not just the charts. Did you read the full thing? 

I did but critic reviews do not matter to me and most people especially when we know (and don't tell me you don't the reviews were all over GGD during ARTPOP's release) that many reviews criticised Gaga herself instead of the music. I remember critics bashing the 99c deal of BTW and her "pretentiousness" when instead they should have been critiquing the music on ARTPOP.

Do you guys NOT know Gaga?

Now she's gonna do the opposite of what you're expecting. If you really want Redone, you should probably not make it seem like she "needs" him, cause that type of **** pisses her off. It would piss me off and i'd give ya'll a rock album + another jazz album for good measure.

SiberianBreaks

RedOne produced Scheisse and Judas

RedOne produced both those songs.

DJWS and all the other producers that worked with Gaga are amazing, but she did go 'off-brand' like the article suggests

SISTERV

I did but critic reviews do not matter to me and most people especially when we know (and don't tell me you don't the reviews were all over GGD during ARTPOP's release) that many reviews criticised Gaga herself instead of the music. I remember critics bashing the 99c deal of BTW and her "pretentiousness" when instead they should have been critiquing the music on ARTPOP.

Yeah but there were actual music critics who could be taken seriously and mostly said the only positive note from ARTPOP was that it was her most "cohesive" album instrumentally. However, many critics found the messaged to be very pretentious and unrelatable. They also said a lot how the album had nothing to do with the ARTPOP concept really and it just explored the same themes she has always explored: s-x, fame, money, wacky references. It didn't actually bring anything new to the table which was the biggest let down. 

monketsharona

No lies here. Most Gaga's huge success are from her collaboration with RedOne. I think they have a great chemistry together... 

SiberianBreaks

Do you guys NOT know Gaga?

Now she's gonna do the opposite of what you're expecting. If you really want Redone, you should probably not make it seem like she "needs" him, cause that type of **** pisses her off. It would piss me off and i'd give ya'll a rock album + another jazz album for good measure.

So true :toofunny: She's probably gonna do the exact contrary of what you all expect.

Anyway she doesn't need RedOne, they did amazing things together but I think it would be great for her to collaborate with new producers.

SweetEscape

Dear The Guardian,

Bye

tumblr_lsx379mRY31qafrh6.gif

#JusticeforDJWS

Ok, seriously now, it would be nice to work with him again for a new single or a couple of tracks, but that's it. She doesn't "need him". Gypsy is amazing, but so is the rest of ARTPOP :whitney:

Archived