Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would a re-release of ARTPOP do well?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Interscope tried to edit these songs, they're old and messed around with, she should release new ones.

Sure but many haven't heard the songs so for them (GP) these would be new songs :shrug: 

CapeCodVenus

The purpose of rereleases is to meet the demands for a sequel to a very successful album, not to save a tanking one

True tho...

Rolodex of Hate

Sure but many haven't heard the songs so for them (GP) these would be new songs :shrug:

To be honest though, my gut feeling says that they wouldn't warm to these songs, i think she can write much better material.
We have no legal choice but to stan

RichAssPiss

I think Gaga should give away Act II through a partnership with a sharing service or online music store. She can share the music with fans that way and not be scrutinized for its inevitably low sales. The possibility of Act II getting major promo is slim as she is touring with Tony this Summer. Just put it out into the universe and see what happens. 

VforVendetta

We can't tell for sure but probably not simply cause the album has already happened for the media and the critics adn they already burried it.

Archived