💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

Bradley

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay  

99 members have voted

1. 1. RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

• Mum mum mum mah... Ra ra ah ah ah
    • I'm on the edge, of glory! I'm gonna marry, the night! Baby loves to dance in the dark.
    • #JUSTICEFORDJWS

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

I have to admit it, DJWS has the cleanest sounding, but most of the time forgettable, don't stand out, don't have enough fresh ideas, sadly

RedOne made 50% TFM , her greatest hits from TF but I wasn't impressed of his part on BTW, and the work he did for JLo during the same time and after was so plain and uninspiring that I'm really afraid if he could still deliver

Fernando made DITD, then completely different songs for BTW (MTN, TEOG and HML are my favorites BTW) and then completely shocked me with Partynauseous (even though I don't like it that much, again it's smth really different from what I think he could do)

and I'm here for someone who proved he can change all the time and has fresh ideas

but still it's Gaga who has the most to do, if she doesn't come up with great melodies, hooks and lyrics, nobody will save her

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was great for DJWS to produce the album tbh, it's not his fault that ARTPOP underperformed anyway, it's Gaga who didn't promote the album properly after the DWUW blackout. I mean if Fernando produced ARTPOP, people would say that ARTPOP sounds just like Born This Way. Gaga clearly wanted a different sound.

P/S: Applause slayed

Lol agreed once again. I think DJWS's productions are flawless, especially Applause since it's my go to song on ARTPOP. However, PARTYNAUSEOUS was too good of a track to scrap.

Jacob Marley

I respect you but you're the only one who values ballads so much here on this forum. It's Gaga, we dance and party more. Gaga has great ballads but I'm really shocked to see her fans to love ballads that much when all they get usually EDM.

P/S: Speechless is amazing btw.

Hahha I totally understand and get that. I'm in love with everything EDM she's come out with, and I've been listening since Just Dance. I guess I just gravitate towards those songs because they constantly remind me how extremely versatile she is.

Believe me, I would be the biggest fish out of water if I said I didn't like her EDM. I just love seeing her as a massive complex package - I never wanta see an album that is cut and dry and one sided. She's become world renowned because she is so multi-faceted.

Eh, it's all opinion obviously - but I wholeheartedly understand where you're coming from.

Born To Slay

Of these two, I'd have to pick Redone but the producer I really want to make a comeback is DJ White Shadow! I mean come on, he truly is amazing.

Applause

Do What U Want

Sexxx Dreams

MANiCURE

Swine

ARTPOP

Government Hooker

Bloody Mary

Bad Kids

Electric Chapel

Born This Way

The Edge Of Glory

I want all 3 to comeback for a song or two and Zedd as well

djBuffoon

RedOne is more instantly accessible, Fernando is more nuanced and braver, and somehow puts more emotion into his sounds. Overall, I prefer the latter.

That said, I hope she continues with DJWS, Zedd, and Madeon. Their work with her is not nearly finished.

djBuffoon

and I'm here for someone who proved he can change all the time and has fresh ideas

but still it's Gaga who has the most to do, if she doesn't come up with great melodies, hooks and lyrics, nobody will save her

The melodies, hooks, and lyrics were in place for this last album, and in some cases, even stronger than before. It's not like her lyrics have ever been Bob Dylan-worthy. She has her own unique way of wording her thoughts.

RedOne is my favorite producer that she's worked with, followed by DJ White Shadow. Fernando is probably my least favorite tbh.

Bradley

RedOne is my favorite producer that she's worked with, followed by DJ White Shadow. Fernando is probably my least favorite tbh.

My thoughts as well. The reason Im choosing Fernando over WS is because I want new sound for her sixth album. But if RedOne or Zedd are in, I would never pick Fernando.

The melodies, hooks, and lyrics were in place for this last album, and in some cases, even stronger than before. It's not like her lyrics have ever been Bob Dylan-worthy. She has her own unique way of wording her thoughts.

Thank you so much for serving ARTPOP the justicr it deserves. It is my favorite Gaga album of all time, maybe favorite album of all time.

djBuffoon

Thank you so much for serving ARTPOP the justicr it deserves. It is my favorite Gaga album of all time, maybe favorite album of all time.

I will always have words of support for ARTPOP. Loved it from the first listen, I appreciate what it has to say, and I never could have expected the amount of negativity it's been getting.

Bradley

I will always have words of support for ARTPOP. Loved it from the first listen, I appreciate what it has to say, and I never could have expected the amount of negativity it's been getting.

It was a bit controversial in terms of chart and sales performance but generally it achieved what an international album should achieve and I wouldn't call it a flop album no matter what. Musically, it has been widely praised by critics and I don't understand some haters or even fans hating on it. To me it deserves a few Grammys especially for Do What U Want the universally acclaimed song.

giskardsb

That's the part if her craft I want her to work on most. She has capability to really be a great lyricist if she works on it.

Archived