đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

Bradley

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay  

99 members have voted

1. 1. RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

• Mum mum mum mah... Ra ra ah ah ah
    • I'm on the edge, of glory! I'm gonna marry, the night! Baby loves to dance in the dark.
    • #JUSTICEFORDJWS

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

RedOne, only because Garibay hasn't been at the top of his game lately with the terrible KYLIE x GARIBAY thing :/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

There are people who think Just Dance is her best song? :udidnt:

There are people who think HML & DITD are her best songs? :udidnt:

GagaSkeletonWay

They co produced it together I believe.

DJ White Shadow produced it, Fernando and Clinton Sparks co-produced it

Bradley

RedOne >>>>>>>> Noisy Overproduced Garibay

This. I love Garibay and he is extremely talented but one thing about his productions is that they are too loud, noisy sometimes.

RedOne >>>>>>>> Noisy Overproduced Garibay

:lmao:

Garibay is not overproduced. In fact the only overproduction complaints I've heard from monsters were directed at RedOne with Hair (i don't agree with that sentiment btw)

There are people who think HML & DITD are her best songs? :udidnt:

If you tried to make this as a joke it wasn't a good one given that those two are really among her best. Just Dance is much further below.

Paper Gangsta

Garibay is not overproduced. In fact the only overproduction complaints I've heard from monsters were directed at RedOne with Hair (i don't agree with that sentiment btw)

He is, and I'm not the only one saying that. Check above :hor:

I just can't listen to his production, litteraly, it irks me so much. Only song where I can handle it is TEOG, and thats because melody and Gaga voclas are so good so they overshine production

He is, and I'm not the only one saying that. Check above :hor:

I just can't listen to his production, litteraly, it irks me so much. Only song where I can handle it is TEOG, and thats because melody and Gaga voclas are so good so they overshine production

Mess so you don't like DITD and HML? :deadbanana: horrible taste man thought you were better than that :rip:

:hug:

Bradley

If you tried to make this as a joke it wasn't a good one given that those two are really among her best. Just Dance is much further below.

I agree with Hair being overproduced, but so do some Garibay tracks.

I agree with Hair being overproduced, but so do some Garibay tracks.

The funny thing is I don't think Hair is overproduced. If one listens to the instrumental it really works well even the second verse which I used to find overproduced. Maybe her voice over it didn't sync well with the instrumental at some points. Anyway Hair would have worked better as a piano ballad with the saxophone too.

Bradley

The funny thing is I don't think Hair is overproduced. If one listens to the instrumental it really works well even the second verse which I used to find overproduced. Maybe her voice over it didn't sync well with the instrumental at some points. Anyway Hair would have worked better as a piano ballad with the saxophone too.

The second verse is the only enjoyable part. The choruses are the ones that are overproduced. Like The Edge of Glory, the music is way too loud until it covers so much of Gaga's voice at the choruses.

Paper Gangsta

Mess so you don't like DITD and HML? :deadbanana: horrible taste man thought you were better than that :rip:

:hug:

What is good about four minute long overproduced beat with few lyrics of autotuned gaga mumblimng random words 

Bradley

Whoever did You and I and Speechless.

Morph those two into one producer and we're golden.

I respect you but you're the only one who values ballads so much here on this forum. It's Gaga, we dance and party more. Gaga has great ballads but I'm really shocked to see her fans to love ballads that much when all they get usually EDM.

P/S: Speechless is amazing btw.

Archived