💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would waiting until 2016 to start the next era damage Gaga's career?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Desperado

I don't see us getting it earlier than Q4 2015 anyway
same and shes not dissapearing or something, shes going to tour with C2C lol

Plus people are kinda loving her again with the jazz album so maybe she needs to keep promoting it and fixing her image, and then maybe a first single on 2015 Q4 :/? But i think we will get something on 2016

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean didn't do well because Brit did zero promo. Femme Fatale was a pretty great success. It sold well and had 3 big singles.

and Britney Jean was awful

Elizabeth

You can't really predict what would happen to Gaga by using another artist as an example. Britney and Gaga are at very different points in their careers so your a--logy makes no logical sense to me. 

giskardsb

She should take a long as she needs to make the album she wants. People will either like it, or not. Rushing won't make anything better.

yes very bad move she needs pop again and soon, cheek to cheek was good but she's focusing way to much on a side project.

giskardsb

yes very bad move she needs pop again and soon, cheek to cheek was good but she's focusing way to much on a side project.

Gaga has clearly never treated c2c as a side project.

Bradley

The more she waits, the bigger it will be. Britney Jean flopped because Britney didn't promote the album, if Gaga wait until that long to release her sixth album, it can slay, as long as she promotes it good.

Being absent 2012 and most of  2013, and then cutting the ARTPOP era short already damaged her beyond repair so I don't see how this could be any worse. 

I'm just here for good music.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Q4 2015 sounds the best time for me. but if I have to wait till early Q1 2016 for a groundbreaking album, I don't mind. Any longer than that I think her popularity would be fading every single day...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SychosSoChic

Honestly things can only get better so I don't see what harm waiting a year could possibly do :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

There's no such thing as "the GP needs to miss her"

The GP doesn't care about artists unless they're on the radio.

Seriously when was the last time you missed an artist that you were just gp to?

Runway

Cheek to cheek is not a side project... the delusion :smh:

Archived