RedOne slyly confirms Gaga collab(s)

enigma princess

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

if it's like anything pre-2011, I'm here for it

but I hope Gaga got some iconic melodies and will put hard basslines away :manicure:

It's weird because she's been saying her musical direction has changed / she wants to do more rock / acoustic / ballads

enigma princess

It's weird because she's been saying her musical direction has changed / she wants to do more rock / acoustic / ballads

Sis, she says a lot, perhaps too much :toofunny:

Well she also said there will be blood and semen in her perfume, so... :toofunny:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Seriously? COOL

Who actually knows what this means. Yaaaaaay if it's new music from them, but I prefer to stay seated for now. Not getting hyped.

But I'mma DIE if it's real! Cause those 2 together translates to QUALITY JAMS.

:party:  :party:  :party:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

does anyone know how long was she in the studio?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

it doesnt make any sence tho considering gagas supposed new direction :rip: cant she just release act 2. but yay i guess. so confusing.

Yeah it doesn't really.

FreePalestine

JustPokeHerFace

I hope they do work together, but they come up with something new than their past work (regardless of how much I absolutely love it) so that Gaga can continue to evolve as an artist.  

XoXoJoanneGaga

If you slow this instrumental down a little and take out some of the heavier synths in parts then it definitely matches that direction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5QsrF-vxmI

Archived