💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton has done $2 BILLION in sales with her perfumes

johnpe

Featured Posts

Son of Venus

People who actually work and have an impact on culture and society like teachers,scientists,doctors etc get a ****ty wage and little to no funding for their projects while Paris earns 2 billion for ****ing fragrances someone else made for her proves how stupid our society is.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't anyone else understand this? Some people here actually think she's in the lab creating the fragrance and/or coming up with the marketing scheme.  :toofunny:

What I want to know is, how involved is she in the creation of her fragrances? Like, does she tell the perfume makers what she wants them to smell like? Or do other people come up with the ideas and then she smells the fragrances, goes "That's hot", and then goes home and waits for the checks to come in? 

Nobody really knows if she's involved but she surely has never visited the lab lmao.

It's a fact tho that SHE said 'I wanna do a perfume', the fact that she hired a 59235823-members team of professional PR agents, market experts and **** like that to make it sell etc. is not important, she made the **** work, she sells it, it's her name and her empire. She discusses the design, the scent and name, goes back home and looks at all the cash flowing. 

She can make money out of anything and that's talent.

MAKE IT WORK

And she's made $0 with her talent

If she had no talent she wouldn't be able to achieve those $2 billion. Common sense man :later:

And it's her name, not appearance

You're delusional if you think she has talent :awkney:

djBuffoon

She discusses the design, the scent and name, goes back home and looks at all the cash flowing. 

She can make money out of anything and that's talent.

I'm sorry, but that first sentence completely negates the second.

I forgot that TALENT means being able to sing. :awkney: Only Gaga is talented, nobody else!!!! stan codex 

the delusional person is you honey.

I'm sorry, but that first sentence completely negates the second.

:later:

MAKE IT WORK

I forgot that TALENT means being able to sing. :awkney: Only Gaga is talented, nobody else!!!! stan codex

the delusional person is you honey.

:later:

Well I stan for the queen of talent so my expectations are high and making a ****o, selling some perfume, and having a reality tv show is not talent :awkney: and everyone else agrees that she has zero talent, so don't honey me you're the delusional one :awkney:

Welp. I don't know what to do with that. :lmao:

well idk :shrug: its : later : and im literally too exhausted to argue 

Well I stan for the queen of talent so my expectations are high and making a ****o, selling some perfume, and having a reality tv show is not talent and everyone else agrees that she has zero talent, so don't honey me you're the delusional one 

half the world hates gaga does that make her untalented lmao i cant at your childish logic :giveup:

will talk back when you build your own opinion on the world, i wonder how you go to school :lmao:

p.s. safe s-x please.

MAKE IT WORK

well idk :shrug: its : later : and im literally too exhausted to argue 

half the world hates gaga does that make her untalented lmao i cant at your childish logic :giveup:

will talk back when you build your own opinion on the world, i wonder how you go to school :lmao:

p.s. safe s-x please.

You're really annoying :awkney:

having name and rich parents it's not talent :manicure:

tnks :thetea:

tumblr_m8ba7g4Nct1ruc7nlo1_500.gif

:lmao:

That's some funny sh*t you just said. You don't have to have talent to be able to sell, just rich parents and a well-known name as in this case. ZERO talent tho, unless looking good is a talent, which you seem to be implying :smh:

She's not a successful businesswoman tho. She's not the one selling it, it's a team doing it. She's just the face and the name. She did nothing to do those sales tho.

tumblr_mw6mavNG1t1rtgzofo1_250.gif

I rest my case.

I am so fab, check out: i'm blond, i'm skinny, i'm rich and i'm a lil bit of a b---h

tumblr_myfbssugvZ1r7vvhso1_500.gif

HATE.gif

tumblr_m8ba7g4Nct1ruc7nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_mw6mavNG1t1rtgzofo1_250.gif

I rest my case.

I am so fab, check out: i'm blond, i'm skinny, i'm rich and i'm a lil bit of a b---h

tumblr_myfbssugvZ1r7vvhso1_500.gif

HATE.gif

i love you can we be friends

MAKE IT WORK

COLONiCPRiNXESS

i do think its admirable how she has created her own money making empire basically off a s-x tape, good on her tbh :)

Although im extremely jealous and bitter about it too lol

She was also in The Simple Life, a 6 season reality show with Queen Nicole Richie :ghostney:

To all the people being bitter in this thread, and here I quote Miss Azealia Banks, you sound jealous and poor.

Diamond Heart

She was also in The Simple Life, a 6 season reality show with Queen Nicole Richie :ghostney:

To all the people being bitter in this thread, and here I quote Miss Azealia Banks, you sound jealous and poor.

I know im a fan of Paris and I love The Simple Life but she wouldnt have gotten a reality show if she wasnt all over the tabloids because of the tape so my point still stands. Also the bitter part of my comment was a joke :ghostney:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived