• 7/4/12
    • 6/16/11
    • 12/3/13
    • 11/18/13
    • 4/18/14

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
Haroon, on 31 Oct 2014 - 16:42, said:

My heart dropped when I came onto the site and saw the News headline that the rest of The Born This Way Ball had been cancelled :ohno: I thought I was seeing things or that it was some kind of prank :rip:

when it was postponed for 3 days because of injury I was already very worried that she's not gonna heal in 3 days

so I was preparing for the worst.....but still

I saw the news and I felt nothing.........it's too overwhelming that I can't process the information and I just felt like a zombie

over a year of waiting and months of excitment for my first concert all died

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

when it was postponed for 3 days because of injury I was already very worried that she's not gonna heal in 3 days

so I was preparing for the worst.....but still

I saw the news and I felt nothing.........it's too overwhelming that I can't process the information and I just felt like a zombie

over a year of waiting and months of excitment for my first concert all died

Reading this broke my heart :ohno:

Cancelling the tour was probably one of the worst days of her life. Most of the other choices were just fan meltdowns over nothing.

FRANK1991
Haroon, on 01 Nov 2014 - 01:12, said:

Reading this broke my heart :ohno:

so instead artRAVE is my first ever concert!!! :haha:

although for some reason I wasn't as excited

I think because I learned not to be too hopful (?) and also there was no waiting no time to get excited (my show was the 2nd)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

That J

They weren't terrible but a lot of people were disappointed. There were meltdowns everywhere

Gaga could give every fan $5,000 and there would still be meltdowns.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LaLuna

In my opinion, the only thing on this list worth being upset over was the BTWB being cancelled. I was lucky enough to attend the very last show before the tour got cancelled, and I felt very bad for the poor fans who wouldn't get to go. 

That said, I kinda wish I had been around to witness the whole Skype meltdown, from what I've heard it was pretty epic :teehee:

GagaUnderYou

What's that?

it was a note she sent to fans before she announced the name of the album ARTPOP and that was the date she signed off in 2012 and everyone thought the new single was coming then.

Archived