Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheryl is going to mime her x-factor performance

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

enigma princess

I don't hate her, I loooved parachute. .. but she's better suited to 2001 where people expected less. She has proven time and time again that she cannot sing - which is a shame because her voice is IDENTICAL to Shania Twain.

I cannot stand the ridiculousness of her career anymore. She's a dancer. She can't hold a note (doubt she knows what a note is).

But Britney cant hold a note, nor is she that good of a dancer anymore & she's doin ok

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

I'm not a fan. I don't even download her music since 3 Words. She is not a bad singer, she is just average.

Xfactor contestants are average. Cheryl wouldn't even get an audition. She can't breathe. It literally sounds like a struggle to get oxygen.

But Britney cant hold a note, nor is she that good of a dancer anymore & she's doin ok

Hence 2001. But Britney has a back catalogue of killer tracks and nostalgia appeal. Thats why she still sells stuff.

for the record, she should've quit 10 years ago.

DrewStevens

Xfactor contestants are average. Cheryl wouldn't even get an audition. She can't breathe. It literally sounds like a struggle to get oxygen.

Hence 2001. But Britney has a back catalogue of killer tracks and nostalgia appeal. Thats why she still sells stuff.

I disagree with you but whatever I'm not going to try to change your opinion after you used Ebola as a joke.

Rollercoaster

I disagree with you but whatever I'm not going to try to change your opinion after you used Ebola as a joke.

It wasn't a joke.

enigma princess

:lmao::rip:

Archived