Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheryl is going to mime her x-factor performance

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Cheryl always sings with her microphone turned down really low, and a pre-recorded track playing over the top of her voice.

Remember this tragedy when she didn't realise that her track wasn't playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCIIsxFoJo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

But that's her real name and she wasn't a solo artist.

Oh I know, I was just double checking if I was right about her birth one being Tweedy :laughga:

Elizabeth

I heard she's gonna record the vocals on the day and sing along to the prerecorded vocals

I think that's even worse, because then you're trying to make it seem like you're singing live. At least it's obviously someone's lip-syncing if they mime the album version. 

enigma princess

I think that's even worse, because then you're trying to make it seem like you're singing live. At least it's obviously someone's lip-syncing if they mime the album version. 

either way, its gonna secure Cheryl her 5th #1. I know that's not the point but I think she's more famous for her looks than her talent, her music is just catchy bops and that's simply it. No depth to them most of the time. Just commercial pop that people will lap up just because it has Cheryl's name on

Elizabeth

either way, its gonna secure Cheryl her 5th #1. I know that's not the point but I think she's more famous for her looks than her talent, her music is just catchy bops and that's simply it. No depth to them most of the time. Just commercial pop that people will lap up just because it has Cheryl's name on

That's very true!

Regardless if she will mime her way to X Factor, there's something about her that makes me adore her very much. :flutter:

A talent judge on a singing competition miming her performance.

Wow, Cheryl. Wow. This is why I hate the X-Factor. They tell people that what celebrities like Cheryl do is amazing and that it deserves success. It's a ridiculous notion.

Rollercoaster

She should sing Only Human instead of that generic mess. She can sing Only Human live, we already noticed that in the acoustic performance.

Bless you. It's sweet that you can overlook the editing in that video, and overlook the fact its still dire noise... you're such a good fan. Bewilderingly mistaken, but a good fan.

enigma princess

Bless you. It's sweet that you can overlook the editing in that video, and overlook the fact its still dire noise... you're such a good fan. Bewilderingly mistaken, but a good fan.

damn u really hate her :excuseme: what did she do 2 u :lmao: 

DrewStevens

I'm not a fan. I don't even download her music since 3 Words. She is not a bad singer, she is just average.

Rollercoaster

damn u really hate her :excuseme: what did she do 2 u :lmao:

I don't hate her, I loooved parachute. .. but she's better suited to 2001 where people expected less. She has proven time and time again that she cannot sing - which is a shame because her voice is IDENTICAL to Shania Twain.

I cannot stand the ridiculousness of her career anymore. She's a dancer. She can't hold a note (doubt she knows what a note is).

Archived