๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is everyone so against a Gaga/Pitbull colab?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

Because the queen of the galaxy can't collab with the king of basicness

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

PopBitch

Because it's the obvious thing to do and has been done by so many others now. Gaga would look like she's chasing a trend. For someone who was supposed to be ahead of the game, why look so basic and lumped into a vat of popgirls that have done a song with him. The worst thing to do, Gaga coming on a couple of years later grabbing on to that. She needs to get back out in front, and dueting with Britney or Pitbull is so yesteryear or in Britney's case, last decade. At least, U2 did a great collaboration with Lykee Li on their new song, something different and unique, and it worked.

zakroberts

I only have two musical artists that I really hate, Pitbull is one of them. He's ****ing dreadful. The other is Adam Levine/Maroon 5, but thankfully there will never be any collab there xx

Lord Axel

Because artistic integrity is more important than possibly having a hit

สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑษชสŸแด แด‡ส€ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด ฯŸโ€ โ–ฝโœฐ๐’ฟ ~

Interludicrous

He doesn't add anything to a song. He's just there. "Rapping" some "lyrics" into a song that would probably be better without his "vocals".

ย 

ย 

I'm sorry I'm usually not this shady but just... Pitbull...ย tumblr_inline_ndiffveFgb1qf3eh3.gif

Schwerk

I don't really understand what Pitbull adds to a song. Most of his hits are really well produced songs, but they would still sound the same to me without him.

I honestly feel Gaga should steer away from the obvious and follow her heart when it comes to music. Wether some fans like it or not.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RainingOnMe

I mean, we said a Will.I.Am collab would be horrible, but that turned out OK.

In my opinion I don't see Fashion! as a will.i.am collaboration, he just produced it. I also don't see it as Fashion! (feat. David Guetta) like it really is, because all he does is the French backings.

Bradley

Because Pitbull doesn't build deep chemistry with his collaborators. It's not a Telephone ft. Beyonce chemistry, it's like a Nicki Minaj and random artist chemistry.

GagaDragon

Because it would basically ruin her reputation of being a serious artist? I wouldn't listen to another songof hers if she had to stoop so low.

Lady Palutena

I personally feel that Pitbull is quite narcissistic, especially with the whole "Mr. Worldwide" self-title.

And To be honest I've never liked his vocals either, like on Usher's DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love I listen to a version that does not feature his verse.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived