Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some Monsters Are So Stupid

Princess Die

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

nothing wrong with the cannabis thing, i thinkl the younger monsters made a big dealout of it since they lack education on the d--g.

Interlude

There was an uproar with cannabis because it's a street d--g, it's for a high. Anti-depressants are d--gs too but they have a purpose and don't act the same.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Princess Die
There was an uproar with cannabis because it's a street d--g, it's for a high. Anti-depressants are d--gs too but they have a purpose and don't act the same.
But she has her prop 215 card, which grants her access to medicinal-grade cannabis, the stuff that actually has been proven to combat depression.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Princess Die
I don't need to know or care to know what goes on in her personal life. I'm a fan of her music, her artistry, and her innovative mind. She can do d--gs if that is what will make her happy/keep her alive. That is her choice and her battle to fight, not mine or yours. I have my own battle with bipolar disorder and I've tried many different things (prescribed d--gs, unprescribed d--gs,and alcohol) to combat it. I am on nothing but will power currently and that is when I feel the best/am the happiest. We can't comment on her struggle because it is her's and her's alone. If you haven't had a struggle with a mental disorder than you have no clue and even then each person has their own demons and their own individual life experiences/circumstances.  :madge:
See, I tried will'power for the longest time, as I have my own issues. It didn't work too well for me. As you said, everyone is different. Some people need help, and others don't. Who are we to judge, tbh.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Interlude

But she has her prop 215 card, which grants her access to medicinal-grade cannabis, the stuff that actually has been proven to combat depression.

Cannabis affects you visibly though, we saw instances where she was obviously stoned out of it. It's also a temporary high. While it's proven to combat depression is it really better or equal to anti-depressants? I don't think so. Anti-depressants isn't cannabis, it doesn't get you high or stoned. It works undercover by balancing chemicals in your brain that affect mood and emotions. This works on going assuming you're taking dosages when you're supposed to. Comparing the two I see a big difference.

I dunno if I can really argue against weed with your username haha

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Gianni Versace

she stopped because she became dangerously addicted not because of monsters  :usrs: with your logic, she'd stop wearing fur too  :usrs:  and monsters arent mad that she takes anti dep. but that she needs anti dep.  :usrs:

What makes you think she wasn't also taking pills before hand? Gaga said on LM once that she had to go to bed and take her "crazy pills." This was before the uproar about her smoking pot. And I doubt she quit because people begged her to. She admits to have relied on it too much that it DID become an addiction, much like her alcohol use (obviously in a different way). 

It also isn't polite to assume everyone who is concerned with her is "stupid."

Archived