💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some Monsters Are So Stupid

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Haroon

I don't see why people would be angry that she's taking anti-depressants :confused: It's either that or she's more likely to be depressed, so it's quite an obvious choice :sweat:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it's really sad that she's so depressed, however I would raver her take pills regulated by a doctor than smoke 20 blunts a day :emo:

Jesse Pinkman

Why are people upset that she's receiving medical treatment for her mental illness? That's absurd.

It's science, bitch

TraeumereiLPB

As long as humans hold onto the concept of perfection, these things will never change. Only if we can accept and acknowledge our flaws and the mistakes we make, we can create a much better environment to live in. How the world works right now: As long as you don't show any flaws people love you. As soon as the tiniest sign of imperfection comes through, they will drag you to the pits of hell. For example: Why do so many people lip sync the national anthem? Because they know if they do just one little mistake, they will be burned alive by the media. How disgusting are we? It's the same with Gaga, as long as she was on top of the charts, she was the perfect idol. Now that she showed us her human side and is not on top as much as she was back in 2009/2010, many people lost interest.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

monsterdreams

Why are people upset that she's getting medical treatment for her mental illness? That's absurd.

Exactly what I was thinking

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Princess Die

Every monster is different. You can't generalize.

What will make one monster upset, the other monster will love & praise.

Which is why I said some monsters.

ok :coffee:

Oh Brooke, this is no doubt your most intelligent and thoughtful comment to date. I will be sure to frame this. :Coffee:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

degenerate

weed enhanced her depression if anything. i was stunned as well when monsters were like, shocked when they learned she takes antidepressants to ease her depression which we've known she's had forever

Brooke Candy

Oh Brooke, this is no doubt your most intelligent and thoughtful comment to date. I will be sure to frame this. :coffee:

Thank you! :D

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Cody Draco

I don't need to know or care to know what goes on in her personal life. I'm a fan of her music, her artistry, and her innovative mind. She can do d--gs if that is what will make her happy/keep her alive. That is her choice and her battle to fight, not mine or yours. I have my own battle with bipolar disorder and I've tried many different things (prescribed d--gs, unprescribed d--gs,and alcohol) to combat it. I am on nothing but will power currently and that is when I feel the best/am the happiest. We can't comment on her struggle because it is her's and her's alone. If you haven't had a struggle with a mental disorder than you have no clue and even then each person has their own demons and their own individual life experiences/circumstances.  :madge:

I don't understant either. When will people realize that depression is a DISEASE ? 

It's not a big deal to take pills tbh. At least the girl's trying to get better, that's already a huge step ! We should admire her for fighting against depression instead of dragging her for taking pills or smoking medical cannabis. 

Archived