đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

West Australian: "Taylor Swift's 1989, the closest thing to Thriller in years"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

artpopmess

Idk i havent listened to Thriller ever but if all the tracks have the same production then yes 1989 is the closest thing to it congrats Taylor

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

LOL NO. people need to STOP overrating this album. Yes it's a good album but it's not this huge masterpiece that so many people keep making it out to be.

:trootea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bradley

He probably hasn't listened to either Thriller or 1989 :smh:

If you really are "respectful" like how you claimed in the other comment, you would not assume such thing. I suspect that your opinion towards the albums has been strongly affected by the charts and sales performance. Do keep in mind that I mentioned MUSICALLY.

David Butler

LMFAO! Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like to know what kind of **** they're on? It is completely blasphemous to compare that garbage 1989 album with a masterpiece like Thriller. I'm so sick and tired of this Taylor Swift obsession/craze going on now. It's unhealthy. I don't understand why the peon public loves her so much. The brainwashed, degenerate, mentally enslaved, ignorant, zombie masses worship her. It's sickening. I don't get her appeal... Nothing special or remarkable about her. 

Bradley

Funny how people will disagree because of the huge success of those two, but what would they think if those albums flopped? I like ARTPOP miles better than both.

If Thriller sold 2,500,000 copies like how ARTPOP did, and if ARTPOP sold 65,000,000 copies like how Thriller did,

with this similar comment they will disagree with me as well: "Thriller is better than both ARTPOP and 1989."

their replies will probably be like:" have you even listened to ARTPOP? Really comparing Thriller to ARTPOP?"

Just because it's selling well compared to the rest of pop artists lately and has some pretty good music doesn't suddenly elevate you to Michael Jackson status. Just like living in NYC for less than two years doesn't suddenly make you a worthy "ambassador."

:trootea:

David Butler

Musically, ARTPOP is 1000 times better than both Thriller and 1989.

I respectfully disagree on Thriller, Which is a masterpiece, But ARTPOP is 1000 times better than 1989. 

Redstreak

If Thriller sold 2,500,000 copies like how ARTPOP did, and if ARTPOP sold 65,000,000 copies like how Thriller did,

with this similar comment they will disagree with me as well: "Thriller is better than both ARTPOP and 1989."

their replies will probably be like:" have you even listened to ARTPOP? Really comparing Thriller to ARTPOP?"

Is it that hard to believe that people can form opinions non-sales wise? Azealia isn't going to get anywhere near a BB top 10 yet I find the 1991 EP and the Fantasea mixtape musically better than ARTPOP.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

You damn well know that ARTPOP is 1000 times better than 1989. 

I haven't even HEARD 1989 so this means nothing to me.

shaneybaby

Musically, ARTPOP is 1000 times better than both Thriller and 1989.

better than thriller ...  :teehee:

no

Archived