Nintendo raked in $220 MILLION in Q2 profit

Redstreak

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

Does it?

screenshot1.jpg

2558029-zelda_003.jpg

you're pretty ignorant on games, if you think games are all about graphics,

Still millions of people buy these games! There are countless good looking games, but with horrible gameplay/mechanics...

I rather play a game that looks okay, but has excellent gameplay.

:ohwell: your loss

Zelda would only be worse if they conformed to the need of Graphic wh0res.

A hyper-realistic Zelda could never work, cartoonest/cellshaded/stylized games work better for those type of games

unless Nintendo can prove me wrong. 

I am not a graphics *****. Not even close.

Its just an awful looking game, especially since Skyward Sword was literally trash and ALBW was boring drek, I have like 0 faith in Nintendo.

No one ever asked for Hyper realistic, but Twilight Princess still looks pretty nice, and plays very well without stupid gimmicks.

Point is: Nintendo is the worst

I am not a graphics *****. Not even close.

Its just an awful looking game, especially since Skyward Sword was literally trash and ALBW was boring drek, I have like 0 faith in Nintendo.

No one ever asked for Hyper realistic, but Twilight Princess still looks pretty nice, and plays very well without stupid gimmicks.

Point is: Nintendo is the worst

So much objectivity in this post I can't. You know it's an gonna be awful game from beginning to end from a 30 second teaser demo that came out 5 months ago? Nintendo is the worst at what? Those games you listed are some of the highest rated games of all time, literally all time, as if that's an easy feat to achieve. As well many of their games are consistently well-received earning universal acclaim with gamers and critics alike. You post is barely above trolling, if you want to be taken seriously put some effort into it.

zexion_armando

So much objectivity in this post I can't. You know it's an gonna be awful game from beginning to end from a 30 second teaser demo that came out 5 months ago? Nintendo is the worst at what? Those games you listed are some of the highest rated games of all time, literally all time, as if that's an easy feat to achieve. As well many of their games are consistently well-received earning universal acclaim with gamers and critics alike. You post is barely above trolling, if you want to be taken seriously put some effort into it.

Its always so easy to accuse trolling rather than attempt a serious discussion. Its okay though, points for trying.

Of all time? lol... Skyward Sword is the most derided game since the CDi LoZ's, and ALBW was such an awful idea that I'm surprised it got past storyboarding.

The fact that the new Zelda game is attempting to invoke more of hte visual style of Skyward Sword can only mean bad things.

Haroon

The fact that the new Zelda game is attempting to invoke more of hte visual style of Skyward Sword can only mean bad things.

The art style doesn't say anything about the actual content and gameplay though :shrug:

zexion_armando

The art style doesn't say anything about the actual content and gameplay though :shrug:

Gameplay will automatically be better due to the non-forced motion sensing nonsense.

And we only have a trailer to go on, and the lack of his iconic tunic already bugged me too much lol.

RAMROD

Pokemon ha power :evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Redstreak

Its always so easy to accuse trolling rather than attempt a serious discussion. Its okay though, points for trying.

Of all time? lol... Skyward Sword is the most derided game since the CDi LoZ's, and ALBW was such an awful idea that I'm surprised it got past storyboarding.

Maybe some critics were a little displeased with the motion controls, but overall not even close :duck:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

zexion_armando

Maybe some critics were a little displeased with the motion controls, but overall not even close :duck:

Even if its not universal hate (Which it should be), I can't think of any other major Zelda game that gets as much flak.

Wind Waker is the closest, but thats because it also has a lot of issues (Sailing and Fetch Quests basically making up 80% of teh game)

Archived