• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

And she deserves all she has gotten

Slay queen!

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Rollercoaster

She'll be back to only performing for around 700 if she continues with jazz for much longer :emma:

Yeah she needs to get back to the super popular megahit ARTPOP album.

Let me clear up some things for you uneducated, selfish, bratty little kids.

The Royal albert hall is not a small deal. Its a huge deal to be playing there.

Jazz music doesnt belong in bigger venues. The ambience isn't there. The feeling doesn't resonate.

Playing the superbowl isn't a big deal. It's a promo slot. Remember Madonna's super amazing popular superbowl show? How did that work out for the artist/album/single? Any legendary mkoments? No, its a promo slot.

Lady Gaga's true talents are overshadowed and castrated by electronic pop music. If she doesn't have more of a jazz output, her Voice and other talents will wither and die without ever seeing the light of day.

If c2c hadn't been released, how do you think Gaga's career would've gone? Ill give you a hint: its a porcelain bowl with a flush.

If gaga had followed ARTPOP with another electronic pop album di you think it would have gone well? It likely would've made ARTPOP look as successful as 21 in comparison! Nobody but selfish narrow minded tits were here for that. It would have been suicide.

If youre only here for pop music over and over again, get out. It's not happening. Gaga isnt going to waste her voice and musicality on repeating the same thing over and over.

Rolodex of Hate

Yeah she needs to get back to the super popular megahit ARTPOP album.

Let me clear up some things for you uneducated, selfish, bratty little kids.

The Royal albert hall is not a small deal. Its a huge deal to be playing there.

Jazz music doesnt belong in bigger venues. The ambience isn't there. The feeling doesn't resonate.

Playing the superbowl isn't a big deal. It's a promo slot. Remember Madonna's super amazing popular superbowl show? How did that work out for the artist/album/single? Any legendary mkoments? No, its a promo slot.

Lady Gaga's true talents are overshadowed and castrated by electronic pop music. If she doesn't have more of a jazz output, her Voice and other talents will wither and die without ever seeing the light of day.

If c2c hadn't been released, how do you think Gaga's career would've gone? Ill give you a hint: its a porcelain bowl with a flush.

If gaga had followed ARTPOP with another electronic pop album di you think it would have gone well? It likely would've made ARTPOP look as successful as 21 in comparison! Nobody but selfish narrow minded tits were here for that. It would have been suicide.

If youre only here for pop music over and over again, get out. It's not happening. Gaga isnt going to waste her voice and musicality on repeating the same thing over and over.

Calm down gees I was joking. I do realise that she's going to be performing for more than 700 :awkney: and loads of people agree with me :awkney:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived