đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA THROWBACK: 6 years ago...

Bloody

Featured Posts

(oopsy i think u quoted what i said to the pressed user :toofunny:)

Great minds think alike :excited: 

Oh wow how cool!! i bet they did, do you think they will go?? only the great's have played there, and now gaga is officially up there. 

here here, it will go fast i'm sure, and she will even be back with something better maybe something even more experimental? the jazz era will go fast esp with xmas.... and i'm sure she will be craving other endeavorers cause when she's really happy she's making music on the rd and jazz makes her happy so i'm sure good stuff will come from that :yes:

I hope they'll go it might make them appreciate gaga more especially my dad. They like her just fine already tbh :party:

I never said that? Stop predicting the future you don't know when another jazz album is gonna happen, and just be happy she is playing there, it's a ****ing honour something that KaTy PeRRy~ will never achieve but i guess u don't know how big a honour as u are not form the uk :

Careful you might be accused of being a hater and jealous of other pop girls' success, we've had enough of such accusations recently like when someone calls Taylor swift's music basic someone accuses them of being jealous :smh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said that? Stop predicting the future you don't know when another jazz album is gonna happen, and just be happy she has a new #1, happy she is playing the RAH it's a ****ing honour something that KaTy PeRRy~ will never achieve but i guess u don't know how big a honour as u are not form the uk :shrug:

katy perry is playing the super bowl halftime show tho

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

high heeled fem

I hope they'll go it might make them appreciate gaga more especially my dad. They like her just fine already tbh :party:

Careful you might be accused of being a hater and jealous of other pop girls' success, we've had enough of such accusations recently like when someone calls Taylor swift's music basic someone accuses them of being jealous :smh:

I hope they take you as well :fan: imagine that

ha ha :toofunny: ok im watching out, thanks for the heads up  :witchor:

high heeled fem

katy perry is playing the super bowl halftime show tho

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

and back to my american quote...

you can hardly compare some football match :lmao: with TRAH oh well 

bye :witchor:

Y'all are the Delusional people in this thread....

First of all I support her with C2C. (I bought the album :awkney: )

Second of all she has gotten this fanbase because of her Solo Work.

We all know that if she began her carreer with jazz,she would never have made it.

So you must Understand that some fans just dont like jazz and arent used to it and dont wanna get used to it. And it is certainly not good 4 her Career if she would focus more On jazz From Now on!

:shrug:

That is the tea! :tea:

There is no tea. What does any of that matter? What's annoying is people "spilling the tea" while saying nonsensical stuff like shell end up playing for 700 people. And yeah she wouldn't have made it as big but she did and now she can afford to do jazz.

Bloody

This turning from an appreciation/throwback thread to a fighting ring :rip:

I know, I didn't see that coming tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif

Psychedelic

I never said that? Stop predicting the future you don't know when another jazz album is gonna happen, and just be happy she has a new #1, happy she is playing the RAH it's a ****ing honour something that KaTy PeRRy~ will never achieve but i guess u don't know how big a honour as u are not form the uk :shrug:

:lmao: you just contradicted yourself in a way only a stan could! :deadbanana:

high heeled fem

There is no tea. What does any of that matter? What's annoying is people "spilling the tea" while saying nonsensical stuff like shell end up playing for 700 people. And yeah she wouldn't have made it as big but she did and now she can afford to do jazz.

:applause:

:lmao: you just contradicted yourself in a way only a stan could! :deadbanana:

exactly, he should stop already

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Whispering

And with that I mean not Selling out The Staple Center and other things.....its a Fact that C2C is mostly gonna be Festivals and theather's,sooooo :awkney:

5c_jazzfest.png

Archived