đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA THROWBACK: 6 years ago...

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Gaga HAS to know that there is minimal overlap between her pop/electronic listeners and people in the fanbase who TRULY like jazz music. Doesn't mean their narrow minded. It just means they know what they like. 

Does it mean she should stop doing something she loves?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duh

im not here for jazz again straight after c2c..... we know she's not doing that she has confirmed pop, another jazz album down the track... who cares?

um that's my point :duck:

that's why the user above said she would perform for less peopel if she continues with jazz

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

inuborg

Does it mean she should stop doing something she loves?

Did I say that? No

Im saying it doesn't make a person narrow minded if they don't like Jazz just because Gaga is doing it. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SlaeUrAnus

There's some idiocy going in in this thread. Even if she never gains back the "GP" Lady ****ing Gaga will never be singing to just 700 people. You're being delusional and so obsessed with the pop girls and their "slaying" you fail to see Gaga has achieved enough that she doesn't have to worry about flopping.

THIS!

In my messy era.

high heeled fem

I know right and the poor monsters are saying spill that truth tea as if they really believe she'll end up performing to just 700 people :smh: I can't :lmao:

They're just saying this because they don't want her to do jazz, period. They've become really predictable in their comments. Not pinpointing towards anyone because many do it here on this forum. Meanwhile CTC has a possibility to outsell ARTPOP.

tbh i'd really like to see her play to 700 people  :witchor: what a dream that would be.... i guess alot of american's on here don't realise how huge and prestigious the royal albert hall is :lmao: you will need some serious binoculars for that esp since she wont have the art rave stage....exactly, thing is i am sad ARTPOP is over and jazz is here... but damm gurl it went #1 and it too will be over soon.... 

um that's my point 

that's why the user above said she would perform for less peopel if she continues with jazz

go google royal albert hall :) since u think it is so tiny ok?

and btw seeing her play to 90,000 people isn't really good...at the btwb u couldn't see /hear **** & it was ruined

arena's /small places are wonderful u go enjoy her at twickenham stadium where u can't see **** to 90,000 people 

tbh i'd really like to see her play to 700 people  :witchor: what a dream that would be.... i guess alot of american's on here don't realise how huge and prestigious the royal albert hall is :lmao: you will need some serious binoculars for that esp since she wont have the art rave stage....exactly, thing is i am sad ARTPOP is over and jazz is here... but damm gurl it went #1 and it too will be over soon.... 

and btw seeing her play to 90,000 people isn't really good...at the btwb u couldn't see /hear **** & it was ruined

arena's /small places are wonderful u go enjoy her at twickenham stadium where u can't see **** to 90,000 people

Agreed with everything you said. My parents even got interested in going to London to see her and Tony at the royal Albert hall just for this. And we don't even live in the UK!!!!

And before people take me for a jazz fan I'm really really not. But let's stop being delusional, congratulate gaga, and wait patiently for the next record which we may or may not enjoy. She doesn't live to please you and only you.

Bellatrix

Did I say that? No

Im saying it doesn't make a person narrow minded if they don't like Jazz just because Gaga is doing it. 

I know you didn't say it, I was just asking. I said it because it seems like people here thinks she should stop doing jazz because they want more pop so she can get popular "again"

If you only want more pop music and success and don't care about her happiness you are narrow-minded if you're asking me.

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

that royal albert hall thing is happening because this is her first jazz era  (still smaller than an arena) and her fanbase are supporting her, but I highly doubt she would get all of that with another jazz era, the user that 700 people was an exaggeration but she would definitely keep playing for smaller and smaller places if she kept doing jazz

the delusion of people saying she could slay even more with jazz than pop

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Morphine Prince

There's some idiocy going in in this thread. Even if she never gains back the "GP" Lady ****ing Gaga will never be singing to just 700 people. You're being delusional and so obsessed with the pop girls and their "slaying" you fail to see Gaga has achieved enough that she doesn't have to worry about flopping.

This. Call out the ignorant fools in this thread. 

GagaMyBlood95

Gurl,its about the Idea Of being less SuccesFull and not going Full power......

And with that I mean not Selling out The Staple Center and other things.....its a Fact that C2C is mostly gonna be Festivals and theather's,sooooo :awkney:

And you do realize no one sings jazz at an arena or a stadium? It's not the type of music for those places...

And you do realize no one sings jazz at an arena or a stadium? It's not the type of music for those places...

Why can't they understand this :smh:

It's like they're hard wired to only think in terms of normal and commercial pop biz.

high heeled fem

Agreed with everything you said. My parents even got interested in going to London to see her and Tony at the royal Albert hall just for this. And we don't even live in the UK!!!!

And before people take me for a jazz fan I'm really really not. But let's stop being delusional, congratulate gaga, and wait patiently for the next record which we may or may not enjoy. She doesn't live to please you and only you.

(oopsy i think u quoted what i said to the pressed user :toofunny:)

Great minds think alike :excited: 

Oh wow how cool!! i bet they did, do you think they will go?? only the great's have played there, and now gaga is officially up there. 

here here, it will go fast i'm sure, and she will even be back with something better maybe something even more experimental? the jazz era will go fast esp with xmas.... and i'm sure she will be craving other endeavorers cause when she's really happy she's making music on the rd and jazz makes her happy so i'm sure good stuff will come from that :yes:

inuborg

I know you didn't say it, I was just asking. I said it because it seems like people here thinks she should stop doing jazz because they want more pop so she can get popular "again"

If you only want more pop music and success and don't care about her happiness you are narrow-minded if you're asking me.

I stan for (other than Gaga) Azealia, Regina Spektor, Fiona Apple, and FKA twigs, I don't care about success or worldwide popularity at all :dead: I care about music

And I want Gaga to do Electronic, or even singer/songwriter type music because thats what I want to hear from her. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

GagaMyBlood95

:applause: Exactly  :ohwell:

the delusion on ggd is real  :deadbanana:

I know, let them be...

These past few days I've got in conflict with several people about Gaga or other artist because they don't want to listen to what I have to say, even though they are saying a bunch of bull**** so I guess it's not worth arguing with anyone...

And I don't even want to argue lol Just have a normal online conversation..

high heeled fem

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

that royal albert hall thing is happening because this is her first jazz era  (still smaller than an arena) and her fanbase are supporting her, but I highly doubt she would get all of that with another jazz era, the user that 700 people was an exaggeration but she would definitely keep playing for smaller and smaller places if she kept doing jazz

the delusion of people saying she could slay even more with jazz than pop

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

I never said that? Stop predicting the future you don't know when another jazz album is gonna happen, and just be happy she has a new #1, happy she is playing the RAH it's a ****ing honour something that KaTy PeRRy~ will never achieve but i guess u don't know how big a honour as u are not form the uk :shrug:

Archived