💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA THROWBACK: 6 years ago...

Bloody

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

You've just spilt all that truth tea all over my computer. You may need to buy me a new one. 

:rip:

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

There's some idiocy going in in this thread. Even if she never gains back the "GP" Lady ****ing Gaga will never be singing to just 700 people. You're being delusional and so obsessed with the pop girls and their "slaying" you fail to see Gaga has achieved enough that she doesn't have to worry about flopping.

:blood: finally some sense on here, she's achieved so much even in the first 5 years with all the awards, lmao at the pop girl thing i totally get what you mean :dies: 

She'll be back to only performing for around 700 if she continues with jazz for much longer :emma:

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bellatrix

Maybe she'll lose some narrow-minded pop stans, but she'll definitely gain fans who enjoys her jazz music. 

The most important thing is that she follows her heart. 

inuborg

She'll be back to only performing for around 700 if she continues with jazz for much longer :emma:

:emma: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Bloody

Gurl,its about the Idea Of being less SuccesFull and not going Full power......

And with that I mean not Selling out The Staple Center and other things.....its a Fact that C2C is mostly gonna Festivals and theather's,sooooo :awkney:

But what do you expect? To perform cheek to cheek tracks in front of big stadiums and arenas? It's jazz, and Tony especially performs in small theaters cause he likes it better and don't forget he is 88 and he can't have many shows!

JazzGa

I didn't know she used to do shows with Amanda Lepore. 

It would be cool if she had some sort of huge drag production as an opener for her now :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

high heeled fem

Lol actually it's pretty far from the truth... Their New Years Eve performance is L.A. sold out the first day, they are going to headline many jazz festivals in 2015 + they didn't even announce more dates...

C2C has been selling better than some current pop albums with TOP 10 hits... I don't see your point in reallity?

:applause: Exactly  :ohwell: 

the delusion on ggd is real  :deadbanana:

Bellatrix

There's some idiocy going in in this thread. Even if she never gains back the "GP" Lady ****ing Gaga will never be singing to just 700 people. You're being delusional and so obsessed with the pop girls and their "slaying" you fail to see Gaga has achieved enough that she doesn't have to worry about flopping.

:trootea:

you don't have to listen to gaga everyday, hence the fact other music and genres exist

her jazz isn't forever.... end of next summer she will be working on new stuff, its great she got a #1 again, get over it :awkney:

you know what I'm talking about, C2C was released a month ago, the first month a STAN is usually crazy for the album, a lot of people including myself haven't listened to that album in AGES and it's only been a month and yess we know that she will make pop again but if she made more jazz in the future her fanbase could not stand that, the delusion if people think she could slay with ANOTHER jazz album or era 8plus this era is nto THAT big)

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

inuborg

Maybe she'll lose some narrow-minded pop stans, but she'll definitely gain fans who enjoys her jazz music. 

The most important thing is that she follows her heart. 

Gaga HAS to know that there is minimal overlap between her pop/electronic listeners and people in the fanbase who TRULY like jazz music. Doesn't mean their narrow minded. It just means they know what they like. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

high heeled fem

But what do you expect? To perform cheek to cheek tracks in front of big stadiums and arenas? It's jazz, and Tony especially performs in small theaters cause he likes it better and don't forget he is 88 and he can't have many shows!

shes playing the royal albert hall in london THAT PLACE IS HUGE :lmao:

why doesn't anyone here get that?

:blood: finally some sense on here, she's achieved so much even in the first 5 years with all the awards, lmao at the pop girl thing i totally get what you mean :dies:

I know right and the poor monsters are saying spill that truth tea as if they really believe she'll end up performing to just 700 people :smh: I can't :lmao:

They're just saying this because they don't want her to do jazz, period. They've become really predictable in their comments. Not pinpointing towards anyone because many do it here on this forum. Meanwhile CTC has a possibility to outsell ARTPOP.

high heeled fem

you know what I'm talking about, C2C was released a month ago, the first month a STAN is usually crazy for the album, a lot of people including myself haven't listened to that album in AGES and it's only been a month and yess we know that she will make pop again but if she made more jazz in the future her fanbase could not stand that

duh

im not here for jazz again straight after c2c..... we know she's not doing that she has confirmed pop, another jazz album down the track... who cares?

Archived