đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interviews/Performances where you can tell Gaga is high/drunk

SIRE

Featured Posts

definetely in her SXSW performance

Whatever she was on I want some of it  :smh: She looked so drunk yet she had so much energy I was watching like whaaat's happening  :giveup:

Thanks for this topic btw its giving me life  :haha:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I think she was drunk during the 2009 VMAs. Maybe not during the performance, but definitely at other times during the night. I think she actually mentioned it in an interview one, that she was so nervous that she got smashed beforehand. 

You can always tell when she's toasted because one of her eyes is open more than the other  :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Whoah. What a strange interview and weird time for her. I wonder if she was putting on that character for the "Venus"/performance artist fashion era, or if was a result of how depressed and worn down she was feeling at the end of 2013. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Glamourpuss

I think she was stoned and/or drunk during that interview at that BBC festival whatever it was called. The backstage interview before the show. I think she does say she's been drinking.

There's another interview where her eyes are ridiculously shifty and you can tell something's not right. I think she has black netting over her face. That interview is weird as ****. It's like she's a android or something lol, her movements aren't natural.

There's another interview where her eyes are ridiculously shifty and you can tell something's not right. I think she has black netting over her face.

She was just trying to get the netting out of her eye.

Archived