codymonster

We can see her face on google, or the Beyonce video, I don't get it. :flop:

What Beyonce video is she in?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

Are you constipated or something? :coffee:

Have no idea why you're saying this, these poor people have had their money wasted by this woman who said she'd give them a photo :what: 

Pierre

What Beyonce video is she in?

On video of Beyonce telling the story behind BEYONCÉ, But I don't remember what part it was. :cryga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

codymonster

On video of Beyonce telling the story behind BEYONCÉ, But I don't remember what part it was. :cryga:

Not a problem! I'll look for it!

Pierre

Not a problem! I'll look for it!

I wish I could find it, but I'm busy with another thing and my computer is very slow, I think it's part I or II. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I'd be ****ing pissed, like, how dare you make me pay money for a photo where there's no proof it's actually you apart from the fact you're stupidly hiding your face even after that whole thing has got OLD AS HELL.

Take-A-Seat-large-web1.jpg

PicklePower

Have no idea why you're saying this, these poor people have had their money wasted by this woman who said she'd give them a photo :what:

If you're a Sia fan, you should know what to expect. Anyways, the fans probably would've said no to the picture if they weren't happy about it.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I don't understand why people seem to be almost... offended... by this  :excuseme:

And you all sound like people talking **** on Gaga, which is ironic and hilarious. Like, if you're calling this a gimmick/shtick, then you have no right to put the meat dress/facial prosthetics/crazy outfits, etc on a pedestal like it's art, because as much as Gaga had a reason to do those things, Sia has hers to do this.

TRILL MONSTER

Making fun of people's appearances makes you sound like a piece of **** jsyk

Making fun of people's appearances makes you sound like a piece of **** jsyk

What appearance :sis:

I just see back

Archived