Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Monster2015

even though I'm happy for Taylor she could've easily broken Britney's record if times were different (aka piracy). But congrats to ha! :yes:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

That's really an album seller, like for real - her last three albums debuted with over a million copies :applause:

Britney's record stays safe tho :fan:

I'm glad Britney still has her record. Nothing against Taylor, but that record is Britney's and will probably always be.

Still though, an amazing achievement by Ms. Swift! :legend: Congrats!

Shame she didn't break it. Would've been amazing to have some thing changed, especially with this year's lackluster music sales.

But yeah congrats to Taylor! 

Redstreak

Shame she didn't break it. Would've been amazing to have some thing changed, especially with this year's lackluster music sales.

But yeah congrats to Taylor!

she keeps increasing so there's always album 6 :giggle: see you again in two years Britney :teehee:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

The #1 includes fashion and if we have to be honest, Taylor on the red carpet is me going to the supermarket, she will never be the #1 pop girl, sales mean n-o-t-h-i-n-g. She has zero impact outside her fanbase and the English speaking world, unlike Gaga, Britney or Madonna. Pure delusion.

MAKE IT WORK

Archived