💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are joking,right?

what's funny?

billboard predicted 900k-1 mil. It won't top 1 mil mark my words. :coffee:

except they don't count the fact that Taylor is going to have a HUGE promo week, her promo is insane on this week+Those were some quite early predictions from a week or so ago. Those predictions will go higher and higher as time passes

billboard predicted 900k-1 mil. It won't top 1 mil mark my words. :coffee:

Every Billboard estimation since Fearless has been wrong and she has outsold them by 200k minimum.

And this

except they don't count the fact that Taylor is going to have a HUGE promo week, her promo is insane on this week+Those were some quite early predictions from a week or so ago. Those predictions will go higher and higher as time passes

who will love me when the night is over

If she plays her cards right she might get 5+ #1 songs as well, beating MJ/Katy. SIO debuted at #1 and is her second #1 so far. Blank space, the next single was barely announced a single to be sent to radios on November 11th and it already reached #2 on ITunes and that's obviously not just because of pre-order especially since it's SO near to the #1 spot on ITunes [check Kworb it's selling like 97% of what Shake it off is selling] 

I hope I'm not just hoping and that it'll happen too

Blackwillow

We will see about what? Sis, the head of her label confirmed them not sending songs to country radio and she said herself that she won't be going to country award shows.

will see about that.  :coffee:

Redstreak

She's lowered herself for sales

I know right, she must have been sooo disappointed with Red's 1.21 mil opening week.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Her power is literally undeniable :witchney:

I can't even cope, this b---h is slaying :witchney:

SpadesToStart

She has the single sales, she has the album sales, she has the tour sales...

Yeah, you could say she is the #1 pop girl - but she really has just a plain ordinary voice and ordinary catchy predictable songs and that's the reason I can't stan for her  :sweat:

Her power on the other hand - is undeniable!

I agree.  No one can deny that Swift is an amazing songwriter, but the subject material of her songs is SO cliche and predictable.  Also, I don't think she's a very engaging performer.  But good for her!  This is really something to be proud of.

monsterdreams

I know right, she must have been sooo disappointed with Red's 1.21 mil opening week.

I meant her pop music is so much worse than her country

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

If she plays her cards right she might get 5+ #1 songs as well, beating MJ/Katy. SIO debuted at #1 and is her second #1 so far. Blank space, the next single was barely announced a single to be sent to radios on November 11th and it already reached #2 on ITunes and that's obviously not just because of pre-order especially since it's SO near to the #1 spot on ITunes [check Kworb it's selling like 97% of what Shake it off is selling] 

I hope I'm not just hoping and that it'll happen too

its time to take off those stan goggles

praying 4 the world :nooo: :ohno:

so messed up rofl

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived