đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aura Veil

Amazing! Promotion is essential to success. I hope Gaga has this much promotion for her next solo album :giveup:

Pain of fame1

Amazing! Promotion is essential to success. I hope Gaga has this much promotion for her next solo album :giveup:

Dis taylor have much? 

her promo this week is INSANE :giveup:

thathimerosguy

yaaasss keep it up. so glad this turned into TaylorDaily..that other pop star wasn't working anymore

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gifi7P5XjyWgoNt2.gifi7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

Morphine Prince

We get it, you don't like her nor this album. Why not just avoid posting about her? :toofunny:

Because I'm greatly disappointed in her direction. I used to like her. And I think she can do much better.

Fiona Apple

delusions of a gaga stan

LOL Please get the fuk out of Gaga Daily.... You are so delusional and annoying..I really like Taylor and I have all her albums and I am proud of her success..But NEVER NEVER NEVER compare her to Lady Gaga..Nor in songwriting,vocals,impact or anything..End of conversation

Psychedelic

I don't even like Taylor, just a couple of songs, but why do Gaga stans always have to be so pressed about anyone who's successful... it's annoying!

Worst part is that they start deluding with the same old statements "basic" "generic" "no talent" "no impact ww"  :grr:

Honestly go buy 20 copies of C2C or ARTPOP... :wtf:

Congrats to Taylor, she truly deserves it, she's talented and she showed no fear to go full pop! :applause:

Archived