Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

DarkAnatomy

I am actually truly happy and excited for Taylor to reach this goal. I think she is a remarkable artist with great talent. 

I also think that Gaga is a great artist too...

But I don't spend my time comparing the two...

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DarkAnatomy

No sis, stop defending the basic. You're mad that Gaga "tried" to make a meaningful album? And the lyrics are not even close to Gaga's worst. Do What U Want, Gypsy, and Dope are not even close to her worst. 

You wanna see some bad lyrics, take a look at Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York...etc.

Poker face, P-P-Poker face P-P-Poker face P-P-Poker face :megaflop:

Joking aside, the credibility of ARTPOP is perceptive of  its listeners. Some people love the ART into POP concept, heavy EDM, and cultural references. Some people don't like the auto-tune, some of the lyrics, or even the repetition of s-x and d--gs. 

Personally I like the album, but it's not my favorite. I think there are definitely good and bad things about it...nothing's perfect.  :yes:

No sis, stop defending the basic. You're mad that Gaga "tried" to make a meaningful album? And the lyrics are not even close to Gaga's worst. Do What U Want, Gypsy, and Dope are not even close to her worst. 

You wanna see some bad lyrics, take a look at Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York...etc.

no, it's not trying that is the problem, is how miserably she failed at it. The album just isn;t meaningful at all and it is very try hard. And let's not, HOW is Donatella's Vodadada/Cause Im-Im-Im-Im-Im a gypsy gypsy gypsy etc./We could belong together ARTPOP lyrical masterpieces/I Live for the Applause-Plause? It's just bad and sad

I'm not here to defend Gaga on a GagaDaily forum lol That would be funny, but are you really being serious with this?

It's okay to stan for someone who is having a huge success, but let's not discuss or even just compare ARTPOP's songs, lyrics and melodies to Taylor's 1989 songs... Let's not..

Melodies/Lyrics/Songs on 1989>>>ARTPOP

you can;t defend ARTPOP's messes :rip:

Poker face, P-P-Poker face P-P-Poker face P-P-Poker face :megaflop:

Joking aside, the credibility of ARTPOP is perceptive of  its listeners. Some people love the ART into POP concept, heavy EDM, and cultural references. Some people don't like the auto-tune, some of the lyrics, or even the repetition of s-x and d--gs. 

Personally I like the album, but it's not my favorite. I think there are definitely good and bad things about it...nothing's perfect.  :yes:

my problem with AP really isn't the auto-tune/s-x and d--gs. It;s the LYRICS and the music overall. AP is cute but it's just bad compared to her other albums. That's my opinion.

Needless to say, 1989 will be the year’s biggest chart debut (it crushed previous first-week champ Coldplay in a single day). Single "Shake It Off" is #1 at iTunes while other songs from the set dominate the Top 10, and the album hit #1 within 30 minutes of going live there; the boisterous “Shake It Off†is #1 at Pop radio.

"CRUSHED" :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Only the world's #1 Pop Girl!

Save Yourselves!

Azor Ahai

Next year we are gonna have the same shock for when an album has a release week of 500k :lmao:

Congratz Tay tay for saving music industry tho

Jonna Lee

ICONIQUÉ, HIT ALBUM, HIT THREAD

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived