đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Blackout was worse?

SIRE

339 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• The hip blackout (Feb 2012-July 2013)
    • DWUW Blackout (November 2013-March 2014)

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilMonster97

Why do you have the hip black out starting in February of 2012? It started in Feb of 2013... And I say the DWUW blackout because that single could have charted higher than It already had, it just needed a video and more promo.

DWUW simply cause of all the confusion, and it was just so dry and stale. The hip blackout was obviously acceptable, cause well...you know...she needed to recover. Plus, I had Demi, Ari, Miley. and Selena to hold me over until then.

GagaSkeletonWay

The hip one, I mean, I was THIRSTY for music, I don't even know how we got over it  :toofunny:

At least during the other one we had ARTPOP 

JonathanMinaj2

The DWUW Blackout was Gaga's fault..... She didn't release the video because it was about a very sensitive topic, she could have left the good parts of the video in and just added some new bits.

She was still around, so I don't know what makes most of you think that the DWUW blackout was worse..... The hip blackout was, 6 months out of the public eye, everyone forgot about her and when she came back people didn't care, I know it wasn't her fault but still......

• 3 weeks later...
YeehawKylie

DWUW. It stunted the eras growth and was a detriment to the third single. Having a black out in the middle of an era is much more detrimental than having one between eras.

elijahfan

The hip blackout. We literally had 0 news, 0 tweet, 0 anything. At least, this year we still had performances, photoshoots, magazine covers etc. The only thing we didn't have for a while was a single. You guys have such a short memory sometimes.

Archived