Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

Bradley

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

• Always believe in yourself, be creative, be proud for being gay, you were born this way! Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing Cheek to...
    • NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERFCKERS! I am not an alien, nor a human, I am not a creature of your government. I am everything you know and you don't know, everything you love and you hate, I AM LADY GAGA.

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's an interesting thought. I guess if more people would see the human side of Gaga we see, they would end up liking her more.

I think that after C2C, it would be smart to make a rock pop album. It's solid music and not only young people but also older people will like it. For example my dad likes You&I, so as soon as there's a little bit of rock influence in the songs Gaga has a huge chance of winning non-fans and people who are not so much into house/dance music over.

The stan inside of we wants that dark pop album tho :cryga:

I would love to see Gaga do a rock album or maybe rock pop.  As you say, both young and old would be into it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I would love to see Gaga do a rock album or maybe rock pop.  As you say, both young and old would be into it.

I really believe she will release something like this one day

PopReaper

low-key darkga like in the Telephone video, or exotic darkga like on the Born This Way/Alejandro video :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Cody Draco

DarkGa is the only one I can connect with and why I've lost my connection with her since the whole #PromoteOnlineKindness thing.

Schwerk

I love all of her...

But as an artist I feel she is at her best when she puts her pain and darkness into her music and then performs it when she's happy. She can still access that pain she felt, but it's not where she is anymore.

She's really good at this. And you know she doesnt 'fake' it. I remember Dope feeling kinda hypocritical at Roseland, cause she was drinking and partying a lot that week and the song wasn't as raw as it once was. She stopped playing it for a while until she realized the song had a new meaning for her. She needs herself more than Dope. She does this all the time, songs have deaper and multiple meanings, therefore she can still feel them when she sings.

It's beautiful to see her perform when she's really sad, because it's so raw and honest and brave, but I don't want her to feel sad so it hurts me to watch it. Dope at the YouTube awards for example.

I love it when she's megafierce, but she can be that way both dark and light.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jewels n Drugs
How about DarkGa with a positive side?  :ohwell:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Psychedelic

DarkGa all the way... Love it when she's a fierce b---h! 

I used to stan for PositveGa, it worked for a while but now some people tend to believe she likes playing victim by repeating the same self-acceptance speeches over and over and I can't blame them... not that I think she's doing it tho!

DarkGa all the way... Love it when she's a fierce b---h! 

I used to stan for PositveGa, it worked for a while but now some people tend to believe she likes playing victim by repeating the same self-acceptance speeches over and over and I can't blame them... not that I think she's doing it tho!

She does that to reach and help as many people she can.  She knows many people don't like preachy, but she continues because it helps many people and has even saved lives.  She gives of herself and gives up some of her popularity to do this because helping people is part of who she is as a person. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

I like a dark theme, where she faces her demands and combats them; she is broken but is stronger. She can be a positive influence that is a bad ass, continue to preach about self-love, acceptance and anti-bullying based on her own personal experience... delve into Mental Illness, help rid the world of its negative stigma. I want a Gaga that is true to her word... perhaps twisted/dark and a little unhinged. She doesn't give a **** what people think of her but cares very much about the people around her. A good heart, charitable. I want her to be intuitive and in-tune to her fans... to encourage togetherness and find new ways for fans to communicate POSITIVELY together. I want her to help bridge the division between her fans.

I want a solid Body Revolution campaign.

I want a plan for #PromoteOnlineKindness.

I want an open dialog between fans and Gaga the right way.

So... a little bit of both? :) 

Archived