💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

Bradley

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

• Always believe in yourself, be creative, be proud for being gay, you were born this way! Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing Cheek to...
    • NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERFCKERS! I am not an alien, nor a human, I am not a creature of your government. I am everything you know and you don't know, everything you love and you hate, I AM LADY GAGA.

Featured Posts

I love her soft side when she's interacting with fans, but on stage and her music I prefer DarkGa and dark pop, I miss it so much

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Even though we know better nowadays, during TF+TFM she oftentimes seemed happy (especially on stage), but her music and overall tone was dark, mysterious and strong. She genuinly didn't seem human when she was performing, but showed a really down to earth version of herself whenever she was talking.

I hope that her current happiness can bring that back. A sense of that "untangible superstar" spirit, without loosing the human connection that she has created over the past 3 years.

PositiveGa for her mindset, but DarkGa for her music? Like channelling her pain into the music but her still being happy? Idk how to explain that properly haha 

thisss 

I love her soft side when she's interacting with fans, but on stage and her music I prefer DarkGa and dark pop, I miss it so much

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

DarkGa because she is covered with mystery. The emotions she sends are more sophisticated and substantial.

PositiveGa is all about drama to me.

Bradley

Someone show this to Gaga and she knows what to do.

She'll sing Cheek to Cheek in blood then.

Azor Ahai

BornThisWay era Gaga

Half dark monster

Half gays are cool chanteuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlmYqQ-sthA

When dark pop was suggested in an earlier thread I wrote:

"I would want it to be darker than dark.  Like Gaga a horrific creature crawling towards you out of the pitch darkness.  Her image so dark that she is barely distinguishable from the darkness surrounding her.  So dark that you can’t tell if she is crawling or slithering toward you like a snake.  But you know she is there, this darkness within darkness, coming straight toward you and you know within seconds she will devour you.  In that moment you remain frozen, your blood curdling, your cold sweat freezing on your trembling body.  So dark that all life in front of her ceases to exist.  So dark that no human can contemplate her for even 5 seconds without dying or going insane.  That dark."

A bit over-dramatic, but I do love darkGa.  I still think the darkGa image could backfire, even if it's not all that dark, in today's environment.  The question is, will Gaga take that risk now that she is being liked for her bright, happy, unmasked image?  Idk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bradley

When dark pop was suggested in an earlier thread I wrote:

"I would want it to be darker than dark.  Like Gaga a horrific creature crawling towards you out of the pitch darkness.  Her image so dark that she is barely distinguishable from the darkness surrounding her.  So dark that you can’t tell if she is crawling or slithering toward you like a snake.  But you know she is there, this darkness within darkness, coming straight toward you and you know within seconds she will devour you.  In that moment you remain frozen, your blood curdling, your cold sweat freezing on your trembling body.  So dark that all life in front of her ceases to exist.  So dark that no human can contemplate her for even 5 seconds without dying or going insane.  That dark."

A bit over-dramatic, but I do love darkGa.  I still think the darkGa image could backfire, even if it's not all that dark, in today's environment.  The question is, will Gaga take that risk now that she is being liked for her bright, happy, unmasked image?  Idk.

I'd stan for this. Rihanna's Rated R and Good Girl Gone Bad worked.

Ladey Gagz

PositiveGa for who she is

DarkGa for the way she acts and her music

:ohwell:

This is harder than I thought :sharon:

PositiveGa for who she is

DarkGa for the way she acts and her music

:ohwell:

This is harder than I thought :sharon:

Yeah, Gaga is never easy. :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived