Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

Bradley

Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer PositiveGa or DarkGa?

• Always believe in yourself, be creative, be proud for being gay, you were born this way! Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing Cheek to...
    • NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERFCKERS! I am not an alien, nor a human, I am not a creature of your government. I am everything you know and you don't know, everything you love and you hate, I AM LADY GAGA.

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LikeAnAngel

lol.

"Tonight I will be everything that you love, and everything that you hate about this world." - Lady Gaga BTWBall

Elizabeth

PositiveGa for her mindset, but DarkGa for her music? Like channelling her pain into the music but her still being happy? Idk how to explain that properly haha 

djBuffoon

I think your descriptions are a bit biased and inaccurate, but I love the way she so beautifully transforms her darkness into art.

This. My relationship with her as a artist is all-encompassing and part of the appeal is her duality and complexity. There's light in the darkness, and a pointed edge in the positivity.

PositiveGa.  She helps many people with her message, and a positive image will win back acceptance with the public, which is important for her in the long run.  A fierce image will keep the public away.  We must not always think about what we want, but what will be best for Gaga.  She is so deserving of happiness, which comes with acceptance.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bradley

PositiveGa.  She helps many people with her message, and a positive image will win back acceptance with the public, which is important for her in the long run.  A fierce image will keep the public away.  We must not always think about what we want, but what will be best for Gaga.  She is so deserving of happiness, which comes with acceptance.

But she slayed with the dark image.

But she slayed with the dark image.

That's absolutely true.  But in the long run of Gaga's career she would benefit from being widely liked, not just by her existing fanbase.  The C2C era, for example, allows people to see Gaga as a likeable person, and people support nice people.  Once she is widely liked, there will be no limits for her in any endeavors.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I see Lady Gaga as one person with split personalities. Good days and bad days: :P

Mars..........or bust!

Bradley

That's absolutely true.  But in the long run of Gaga's career she would benefit from being widely liked, not just by her existing fanbase.  The C2C era, for example, allows people to see Gaga as a likeable person, and people support nice people.  Once she is widely liked, there will be no limits for her in any endeavors.

I get you but I think for her next release it's best for her two include both elements into the era.

Archived