1. 1. ?

• Album
    • EP

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

Flo Rida's Only One Flo is 27 minutes long with 8 songs and is still considered an album. Therefore, The Fame Monster should be counted as an album. I think the only reason it's not considered one is because it was attached to a re-release, 

MonsterRocket

In technical and official terms, it's an EP. Gaga likes to consider it as an album though, just like the most of us.

bionic

The rules seem to be different in each country.

In my mind its an extended rerelease of The Fame.

buy bionic

RainingOnMe

It did win Best Pop Vocal ALBUM

There is no "Beat Vocal Extended Play" category :lmao:

The rules seem to be different in each country.

In my mind its an extended rerelease of The Fame.

Same. :confused:

Album.

Someone from ARTPOP zone tho said that Gaga told them she knew that the critics would come for her throat because they always "come for you with the third one" ,so I guess Gags considers it as an EP, that's why she calls ARTPOP her third album

Pop Art

-

It's an album. That's a fact.

The official chart company states that any CD which is longer than 25 minutes (except mixtapes and maxi-singles) is an album. The Fame Monster is over half an hour long. It's an album.

Gaga also counts it as her second album.

It's sort of ironic that people say it's an EP just because it has 8 songs, but the best-selling album of all time, Thriller, only has 9.

Chromatislaps

So I've been wondering for the past few hours now, is the fame monster an album or EP? An extended play consists of 8 songs, which The Fame Monster is. Thoughts?

its a short album not an EP, and EP is shorter than 25 min, TFM is 35 min. TFM has 8 tracks...Thriller was also a short album, and it had 9 tracks, and approx a total duration of 43 min

Michael Jackson's Thriller is only 9 songs long, so I don't see why The Fame Monster has to be considered an EP when it's only one song shorter. It's an album imo.

Archived