Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

WAIT. THERES A TOUR CONFIRMED IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

WHERE IVE I BEEEN? 

2iget1v.gif

SOMEONE INSTRUCT ME  :grr:

Anything Goes VIP package are 250GBP and the regular ticket is 85 going by the info on there

Gosh, I didn't even look, so sorry :smh: Well judging by that I don't think I will be going, poor student here :lmao:

Brooke Candy

The era is gonna drag on for so long?

This :(

Please no. I love C2C, but please do not let this era drag :giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Levine

People here shouldn't forget that Tony is 88 years old. They can't perform like 4 nights in a week so they need to spread the performances out over a couple of months. Gaga will still have a lot of time for other things like working on her new solo album

i hope you're right :giveup:

i just can't see her releasing something "solo" while doing this :giveup: 

2015 will be a very very busy year to me, but I don't wanna wait that long for the new music :giveup:

carlyslaejepsen

I'm nowhere near as much into the jazz music as everything else Gaga has done but idrc, she's gonna be there singing live and performing music that makes her really happy so I'm definitely going.

and y'all don't forget she's constantly working on new music, no matter what she's doing.

Edited by carlyslaejepsen

agustina0407

I'm not really happy about it, for completely selfish reasons, sure. I'm still upset she didn't come to South America for artRAVE and now she's touring for C2C and she probably won't come with that either. I understand her reasons, the economy here and etc, but I have a little bit of hope that she will come back with her next pop album, her next pop tour; I'm dying to see her live again :(