Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift sees some people's views on her music as sexist

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Still trying to hard, I see. Be overexposed in the media or a huge world tour or in the cover of a magazine isn't a advantage. Do you really want to talk about awards? Relevant awards? Taylor wishes she could have half of Adele's relevant awards. Not only about award ceremonies, but sale's awards around the world. :awkney:

Is English your second language? Not trying to be shady here, it would just help me to understand a couple of things.

I am in NO WAY arguing over who has the most sales or awards, as I could care less about that. In fact, i much prefer Adele's music as a whole over Taylor's. I would much prefer to see Adele in concert, before I would want to see Taylor. My comments have absolutely nothing to do with belittling Adele, her music or her accomplishments.

The ONLY purpose of listing Taylor's accomplishments were to show that Taylor was a highly visible celebrity type artist, who was dating other well known celebrities. That is the ideal situation for massive stalker-like attention from the media in general.

Please stop trying to turn this into some achievement contest between the two, because that was never the purpose of this conversation.

ChasingTables

Is English your second language? Not trying to be shady here, it would just help me to understand a couple of things.

I am in NO WAY arguing over who has the most sales or awards, as I could care less about that. I much prefer Adele's music as a whole over Taylors. I would much prefer to see Adele in concert, before I would want to see Taylor. My comments have absolutely nothing to do with belittling Adele, her music or her accomplishments.

The ONLY purpose of listing Taylor's accomplishments were to show that Taylor was a highly visible celebrity type artist who was dating other well known celebrities. That is the ideal situation for massive stalker-like attention from the media in general.

Please stop trying to turn this into some achievement contest between the two, because that was never the purpose of this conversation.

Yes, English is my second language.

Agree, to be honest. This conversation is already too boring and off-topic. Goodbye!

She did not lie.

Her haters are s-xist.  :trootea:

Reading this thread and also what her haters say (not only here on GGD) has convinced me that you're right, unfortunately. People can't see past her (false) serial dater image. Sad tbh.

Archived