Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence: "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite!"

Noel Kahn

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I don't see the big deal (or any deal) with this at all :duck: She's saying that if she was a closet hermaphrodite then it'd be worse because she'd be outed :omg: She's not saying anything against them at all :huh:

That's honestly what I got from it. I'm glad she can laugh about it because I would be devastated! Though maybe it's easier for her because her bod is smoking!

Funny thing, I thought everyone (or near everyone) liked her. Isn't she America's Sweetheart? Why the hate?. Genuinely curious.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Laceface

Well, Gaga was accused of being a hermaphrodite and a man. If her REAL nudes were to ever leak and everyone saw them they might just shut up. There are people who still think she is a man.  

Agree but I remember coming across endless pictures of her costume mishaps with full vaj on show and shutting people up  :teehee: I think it was because of Glastonbury here when she wore the strap on :rip: love her for having fun with it though.

Funny thing, I thought everyone (or near everyone) liked her. Isn't she America's Sweetheart? Why the hate?. Genuinely curious.

She may be America's Sweetheart, but it never stopped some people from hating her.

A lot of people finds her obnoxious, reckless and severely overrated because she was pretty much worshipped across the internet. 

LoveandMagic

She may be America's Sweetheart, but it never stopped some people from hating her.

A lot of people finds her obnoxious, reckless and severely overrated because she was pretty much worshipped across the internet. 

Really? I have only ever seen her mentioned in regards to her movies (mainly the Hunger Games). It's pretty positive (from my experience).

How is she obnoxious? I haven't seen any full interviews of hers. She always seemed nice in the snippets I've seen. How is she reckless? What did she say that was obnoxious?

This is all genuinely surprising to me. I guess I need to get out more.  :shrug:

Really? I have only ever seen her mentioned in regards to her movies (mainly the Hunger Games). It's pretty positive (from my experience).

How is she obnoxious? I haven't seen any full interviews of hers. She always seemed nice in the snippets I've seen. How is she reckless? What did she say that was obnoxious?

This is all genuinely surprising to me. I guess I need to get out more.  :shrug:

That's because you're in the nice side of the internet, pretty much. Try 9Gag, Reddit, etc. She's gotten pretty negative reception in some of the parts. Yes for the most part everyone seems to worship her but there are *always* some people who hate on her.

As for being obnoxious I can't quite point it out because I personally like JLaw (no I'm not a hater) but try checking these tumblrs: http://antijlaw.tumblr.com/ & http://screwjlaw.tumblr.com/

And as for being reckless.. She seem to word her thoughts poorly. The "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite" comment in example, you've got to admit that it could've been worded out so much better. She means no harm but as a public figure, she's got to start thinking before she speaks because her statement can very easily be misinterpreted by a large amount of people. She's so down to earth she often act like she's not a celebrity and that is actually a double-edged sword.

LoveandMagic

That's because you're in the nice side of the internet, pretty much. Try 9Gag, Reddit, etc. She's gotten pretty negative reception in some of the parts. Yes for the most part everyone seems to worship her but there are *always* some people who hate on her.

As for being obnoxious I can't quite point it out because I personally like JLaw (no I'm not a hater) but try checking these tumblrs: http://antijlaw.tumblr.com/ & http://screwjlaw.tumblr.com/

And as for being reckless.. She seem to word her thoughts poorly. The "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite" comment in example, you've got to admit that it could've been worded out so much better. She means no harm but as a public figure, she's got to start thinking before she speaks because her statement can very easily be misinterpreted by a large amount of people. She's so down to earth she often act like she's not a celebrity and that is actually a double-edged sword.

Yikes! Thanks for explaining. :)

Archived