💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence: "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite!"

Noel Kahn

Featured Posts

RAMROD

At least I watched Hunger Games.., and X-Men, and American Hustler, and Silver Linings Playbook,

wait...

:xtina:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: She's a famous celebrity. If she wants to stop getting flack then she can stop saying stupid things. It's not "tearing her down" when it's her fault. You would never hear Angelina Jolie or any other respected female actress spewing such crap.

Keep stanning though :applause:

She doesn't actually say anything wrong a lot of the time though, it's just her words get twisted when she doesn't shy away from certain things, exactly like in this thread and all the social justice blogs on tumblr.

It's actually sad we're so obsessed with tearing her down, like she's not trying to say anything or cause harm at all yet people are wanting her to lose everything? Says a lot more about them than it does her.

LaLuna

I don't think we should take anything Jennifer ever says too seriously. She didn't mean to offend, she just seems to be the type of person who doesn't think before she speaks. 

Willy Wonka

She doesn't actually say anything wrong a lot of the time though, it's just her words get twisted when she doesn't shy away from certain things, exactly like in this thread and all the social justice blogs on tumblr.

It's actually sad we're so obsessed with tearing her down, like she's not trying to say anything or cause harm at all yet people are wanting her to lose everything? Says a lot more about them than it does her.

You seem dramatic.

You seem dramatic.

Just applying the typical Gaga-fan logic to other artist and celebs recently, it's fun :thetea:

Quite clearly a joke, but people these days are so PC they're going to make her sound like she's this awful horrible person.

I've heard the "she looks like a tranny" insult far too often on gay-dominated message boards, to take any PC outrage in this case seriously.

Nobody cares that she hates crickets? That's speciesist!

Gurl u was texting them pics to yo man

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TimisaMonster

People getting offended cuz they want to....:fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Someone easily taking what she said out of context and morphing it into what they want to just perpetuate hate for a celebrity and garner praise for themselves. 

ryhanna

She was kidding. "At least I didn't have any secrets to hide." She clearly didn't mean it as derogatory to hermaphrodites.

Archived