Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence: "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite!"

Noel Kahn

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Well, Gaga was accused of being a hermaphrodite and a man. If her REAL nudes were to ever leak and everyone saw them they might just shut up. There are people who still think she is a man.  

But Gaga nudes are already online, she was butt naked for the Marina thing :smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

Well, Gaga was accused of being a hermaphrodite and a man. If her REAL nudes were to ever leak and everyone saw them they might just shut up. There are people who still think she is a man.  

I still love that rumour  :lmao: even  gagz makes fun of this rumour so let them say what they want who cares :ohwell:

Morphine Prince

But Gaga nudes are already online, she was butt naked for the Marina thing :smh:

She's done naked photoshoots but it's not the same as if intimate nudes leaked. We haven't actually seen the inside of her vagina (I think) or her fingering herself lol. 

KingOfSpain

that's offensive  :fat:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Jenniferella

Also Telephone video 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I find it intriguing how Gaga was saying about how once you build someone up, the world loves to tear them down. This thread's replies is a perfect example of it.

:dies:  respect!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

She's done naked photoshoots but it's not the same as if intimate nudes leaked. We haven't actually seen the inside of her vagina (I think) or her fingering herself lol. 

:deadbanana:

Blue Jeans

I find it intriguing how Gaga was saying about how once you build someone up, the world loves to tear them down. This thread's replies is a perfect example of it.

They're just pressed, cuz she remains flawless :queenga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Miranda Sings

This wasn't intended to be offensive. She was just saying that it could've been worse. Like, if she was actually a hermaphodite and she wasn't ready to come out as one yet and those pictures leaked, it would've been a lot worse.

degenerate

:rip: She's a famous celebrity. If she wants to stop getting flack then she can stop saying stupid things. It's not "tearing her down" when it's her fault. You would never hear Angelina Jolie or any other respected female actress spewing such crap.

Keep stanning though :applause:

Archived