💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Spills Tea On The Snoop/Iggy Situation: "Where's T.I.?"

inuborg

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

She needs to stop before she becomes more popular for beefs and altercations over her actual music....

It's science, bitch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I agree and I wish Azealia had not said anything, but I rather had made the thread and someone else to make it as "AZEALIA SHADES...." :blehga:

But AB was def right. Like, what in the world c'mon what Snoop said compared to T.I. is PG. Ya know? But yeah I hate the titles people make they are worse than tabloids :rip:

SissyFromSpace

No it goes back waaaay before that when Azealia called out Iggy for being a racist back in 2012, and T.I. jumped out of nowhere and came at AB

NO.

Azeailia was fuming over Iggy being on the double XL magazine cover. : I am only making this post so that anyone with malicious motives can't misconstrue what really happened. foh.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

inuborg

NO.

Azeailia was fuming over Iggy being on the double XL magazine cover. : I am only making this post so that anyone with malicious motives can't misconstrue what really happened. foh.

Because is she a racist....but Lance I suggest you leave me alone...

But AB was def right. Like, what in the world c'mon what Snoop said compared to T.I. is PG. Ya know? But yeah I hate the titles people make they are worse than tabloids :rip:

I definitely agree, like these war hungry stans need to kiss my ass :smh: 

I'm just doing me but these b---hes can't breathe :classy: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

NnWyypj.png

Hold on a sec!

Where was the white media when T.I threatened to push me down the stairs though?

Was that when she insulted his wife for no reason?

FreePalestine

inuborg

NnWyypj.png

Hold on a sec!

Was that when she insulted his wife for no reason?

Perhaps :fan: but T.I. went overboard on that though. 

It was a little joke :spin: 

tylerjudas

Of course she had to get her opinion in there just to get as much as attention as she can. Too bad no one outside of the internet gives a ****, or even knows who she is. 

inuborg

Of course she had to get her opinion in there just to get as much as attention as she can. Too bad no one outside of the internet gives a ****, or even knows who she is. 

And even less people care what you have to say  :ghostlegend:

Ps you say the same thing all her threads  :Chica:

Desperado

Well to be fair, she started the thing with T.I, so she was in the wrong, so don't even :awkney:

She didnt start with him, get your facts right, he came for her in the first place defending the iggy iggz

NO.

You really are an annoying person, you know very well that she said that how that magazine was endorsing her an putting her on the cover with what she said about "runaway slave master". 

inuborg

Don't let him get to you. Let sleeping dogs lie. 

Archived