Featured Posts

SomethingMore

In the newest press release about the BTW tour, this is what is said :

The Fame + The Fame Monster = 15 mil WW

Born This Way = 6 mil WW

Singles (TF+TFM+BTW) = 65 mil WW

=

86 mil records sold WW !

Thats just amazing . . .Britney Spears sold 100 mil records after 10 years (2008), and Gaga will do it probably after just 4 or 5 years!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, The respected news sale business confirmed that BTW sold 8 million!!! :confused:

SomethingMore

Um, The respected news sale business confirmed that BTW sold 8 million!!! :confused:

These are official numbers. BTW shipped 8 mil copies and that means 2 mil copies are STILL in the stores, since 6 mil has been officially sold.

Thats just amazing . . .Britney Spears sold 100 mil records after 10 years (2008), and Gaga will do it probably after just 4 or 5 years!

These are different times. For example, most of that 100 mil records sold by Britney are albums. I dont think that an album should be equal to a single sold.

In the newest press release about the BTW tour, this is what is said :

The Fame + The Fame Monster = 15 mil WW

Born This Way = 6 mil WW

Singles (TF+TFM+BTW) = 65 mil WW

=

86 mil records sold WW !

umm i think she sold way more singles,the albums look alright

Gaga's sold 100 million records WW (probably more now). I'm sure there was a thread on this... looking. :)

WhiplashCowboy

BTW has already sold 8.9 million copies and I think TF+TFM has already sold more than 16 million copies, so it's more than 86 million copies WW

SomethingMore

BTW has already sold 8.9 million copies and I think TF+TFM has already sold more than 16 million copies, so it's more than 86 million copies WW

omg......BTW shippped almost 8.9 mil copies! I repeat , these are official numbers!

Gaga's sold 100 million records WW (probably more now). I'm sure there was a thread on this... looking. :)

Nope. When she was on The X Factor in the UK, in the intro they said "100 mil records sold", but don't you think Gaga would tweet "I sold 100 mil records, if she tweeted about BTW selling 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 mil copies??"

I know Wikipedia is not reliable , but it says 86 mil records, just like I said!

Nope. When she was on The X Factor in the UK, in the intro they said "100 mil records sold", but don't you think Gaga would tweet "I sold 100 mil records, if she tweeted about BTW selling 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 mil copies??"

Because the X Factor is misinformed and Gaga has excellent research skills when she can't even remember what country she's in or the tons of betrayals? Oh yeah, I forgot you are so reliable with no sources. Thanks honey. :flutter:

SomethingMore

Gaga sold over 100 million copies worldwide, there was an announcement on old GagaDaily news.

can you find it please? thanks

Archived