💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha sues Dr. Luke

tylerjudas

Featured Posts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'll wait until more comes out. However, P!nk, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Marina, and The Veronicas all refused to work with Dr. Luke a second time, even though in each of those cases Luke produced a major hit for them.

Seems a little weird. Maybe he's just an asshole to work with, bit it is odd.

Edit Taylor Swift has also worked with Max Martin, but not with Luke. The two producers are closely tied, and usually if you work with Max you work with Luke. Maybe just a coincidence... bit maybe not. Is Taylor intentionally not working with Luke because her or her team knows something?

I just am worried that Kesha gets trashed by the media for this, due to her promiscuous past music.

She most likely will get trashed by the media for this. She's getting trashed by a fanbase who cried when Gaga told her story before performing "Swine" for the first time but when it's Kesha she's automatically a liar for some reason? 

Stefani328

I love how people choose sides based on how much they love an artist's music. If you think he/she is innocent, I hope you have a reason besides just saying he/she makes good music and is well-respected. 

Archived