Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha sues Dr. Luke

tylerjudas

Featured Posts

Bordeciel

Is this true? Is the article serious?

Cause if it is, this man is a criminal and need to go to JAIL.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

Do you guys honestly believe that it's as easy as calling the police or some emergency service and you're automatically free from all that's troubling you? Kesha was probably too scared to call the damn police.

Thank you :applause: It's never that simple.

If this is even somewhat true, I'm appalled. I hope she finds peace and that he gets the justice he deserves

Justice and her physical and mental health are far more important than her career 

To her stans? What's the point of Ke$ha if she's working in a laundromat somewhere, never to release an album again?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

The Child

And ppl here wants Gaga to make a collab with him

She made a collab with R.Kelly and worked with Terry Richardson, so where's the problem if she works with Dr.Luke then ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SEVDALIZA

To her stans? What's the point of Ke$ha if she's working in a laundromat somewhere, never to release an album again?

Yes, you'd be surprised to see how many fans would actually rather have her healthy than successful. She's already released a lot of music, I wouldn't die without a new album from her, her health comes first, period.

operating from another world

Whispering

But why did she stay with him then for so long? She could call 911 or something. I guess she agreed to stay with him in return for fame and money

Because she was a victim of abuse. People who are in this situation are beat down in a slow but steady manner over years and years. They are brainwashed, confused, depressed and usually aren't thinking logically by the time the abuse escalates to the point where the police could be called.

The Child

Poor girl. Wishing her the best!

Everyone in the music industry should boycott him btw.  

Just like Terry Richardson then.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove Lo

This is serious and some people are making little jokes that aren't actually funny :roll: you shouldn't even be making jokes about this.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Better working in a laundromat than dead. This kind of abuse kills people.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Yes, you'd be surprised to see how many fans would actually rather have her healthy than successful. She's already released a lot of music, I wouldn't die without a new album from her, her health comes first, period.

Well, you are talking about Ke$ha, the person. I am talking about Ke$ha, the image. What's worse? Hundreds of depressed fans? Or one depressed artist?

Anyways it is an interesting conversation!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Sugarfall

Well OMFG :deadbanana: How can her manager let **** like this happen. Too bad because I liked some of his work.

Doesn't Dr. Luke work with Britney?

Explains alot. He wanted Britney number 2.

This had better finish his career for good.

A little on Circus and most of Femme Fatale. Not on Britney Jean tho. 

Can you elaborate tho, I don't get what you mean  :sweat:

Whispering

Jussayin'! Crossing people like this often destroys careers!

What's the other choice? Stay with an abuser and possibly end up dead?

She is putting her life ahead of a music career here.

Archived