Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks Collaborator, Ariel Pink, asked to work with Madonna

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/103148?facebook_20141013#!/entry/view/id/103148

There's a few questions going through my head right now. :awkney:

Why is he working with her if he thinks her work since 1983 is crap compared to his avent garde standards?

Why would Madge pull this guy out of the bargain bin if he's so shady? His album flopped harder than Mama June's tits on a cold morning, btw :madge:

Why in God's name would he take this picture?

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive
http://dam.cdn.kargo.com/access/show/id/MobileWAP.Billboard:ArielPinkSaysHes_1413231071/ds/facecropfill/width/480/height/250/file.jpg

My thoughts exactly! :ghostney:

TimisaMonster

Umm.....that's like Gaga asking Azealia to write a rap verse for ANOTHER upcoming song....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatislaps

After these words I really doubt that Madonna would work with him, plus I'm not agree about the 'Ray of Light' thing, it's one of Madonna best work, and what about Confessions? Another Madonna's work that had a big impact, it was pop-dance but with quality, same for 'Music', I could be agree about the last 2 albums, they weren't Madonna's best works, but dragging all her albums after ROL, including it, it's just silly. 

I couldn't agree more: ROL, Music and COADF are maybe her best albums, and her best known albums

monketsharona

Why is she making an electronic album in to be released in 2015?

Bad choice knowing that this kind of music is not working anymore...

DrewStevens

So she is basically enlisting artists that don't even like her that much to create her album and then put her name in every track as songwriter and producer. What's new?

RAMROD

What, is that mean she is using ghost writers? Rihdonna. :xtina:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What, is that mean she is using ghost writers? Rihdonna. :xtina:

No, it means she's collaborating with artists/songwriters/producers much like anybody else in the industry :) but try again later and you may succeed! x

So she is basically enlisting artists that don't even like her that much to create her album and then put her name in every track as songwriter and producer. What's new?

Yeah, and?

A lot of artists do that, MIA comes to mind. Their talent is collecting the talents of others and presenting their work in a piece that is easy for people to digest. Which is a skill. Jeff Koons didn't actually make Gaga's album cover, his team did, but he is credited because he was the man behind the worker bees. Madonna is the museum curator and mummy all in one. There isn't anything wrong with that.

I think it's great that she would outsource her lyrics. It can't be worse then her regurgitating Cyndi Lauper lyrics again.

Archived