'American Horror Story' renewed for fifth season

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ctmx2Hp.gif?1

I'm joking, it would slay indeed :)

I really need to finish coven this week so I can start watching Freak Show :giveup:

I know the seasons don't really connect but I just wanna finish Coven  :sweat:

Wish I started watching AHS sooner  :deadbanana:

elijahfan

Amazing, that's one of my favorite TV shows ever.

Even though Murphy always says he plants clues here and there pointing to the next season, I've never been able to pick any up (except one in the first season, where Sarah Paulson's character evokes asylums). Other than that, even after having watched the most recent seasons, I just can't seem to be able to catch Murphy's clues coming back to old episodes. They must be really well hidden....  :sweat:

yASSsss

i think walking dead had that record previously and i remember it was way too much than 10 million
(or maybe i'm wrong :duck: )

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Even though Murphy always says he plants clues here and there pointing to the next season, I've never been able to pick any up.

Me neither  :rip:

Pure Adrenaline

Even though Murphy always says he plants clues here and there pointing to the next season, I've never been able to pick any up (except one in the first season, where Sarah Paulson's character evokes asylums). Other than that, even after having watched the most recent seasons, I just can't seem to be able to catch Murphy's clues coming back to old episodes. They must be really well hidden....  :sweat:

He's like the master of hiding clues ... The fact that he hinded who will be the supreme in Coven's openning titles, then hinded the clown face in the final episode + there was picture of conjoined twins in Cordelia's office which could be spotted around ep 6and that's just a few :deadbanana:

But u have to watch it at least twice or more to spot the hints :rip:

After I watched Freak Show again I spotted some alien references and the favt that Ryan said that he hinded like half of what's hoing to come in the show in the openning title is killing me cuz I can't spot a thing yet :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Me neither  

fter I watched Freak Show again I spotted some alien references and the favt that Ryan said that he hinded like half of what's hoing to come in the show in the openning title is killing me cuz I can't spot a thing yet

he dressed someone as freddy krueger in the first epsiode  :hor:

i guarantee you next season will be a whodunnit/slasher not space 

Bleachella

Even though Murphy always says he plants clues here and there pointing to the next season, I've never been able to pick any up (except one in the first season, where Sarah Paulson's character evokes asylums). Other than that, even after having watched the most recent seasons, I just can't seem to be able to catch Murphy's clues coming back to old episodes. They must be really well hidden.... :sweat:

Life on mars, "There's a change in the air!

Pure Adrenaline

he dressed someone as freddy krueger in the first epsiode  :hor:

i guarantee you next season will be a whodunnit/slasher not space

sry don't know who that person is :sweat: the reason I coulsn't see it :sweat:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived