Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters We CAN Do That!

Noam Zioni

Featured Posts

Noam Zioni

Hey :)

Monsters! I really think we deserve ARTPOP ACT II and we can make Gaga give it to us.

We need to think about something that will make her happy, something that she will highly appreciate!

We may record a song about it, we may shoot a video, we may do something she will never forget! It's something that we need to do TOGETHER.

We NEED AA2, we WANT AA2.

DO YOU WANT TEA?

DO YOU WANT ONION GIRL?

DO YOU WANT TEMPLE?

I DO!

-------------------

Post some of your ideas, and let's make it happen!

Please contribute your idea, and don't post shady comments!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noam Zioni

tumblr_inline_mv985hx4aR1rodo5p.gif

I really think it's possible, if we we are not going to be so pessimistic, we would get it!

SychosSoChic

You remind me of the young monster I used to be back in the TFM days  :cry: I was so young, so full of hope, dreams and love for mother monster, I believed everything she told me and accepted it as gospel truth  :cry:

Now all I have is my love for her  :cry:

Where did it all go wrong?  :cry:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Teal Ambition

I disagree. This fan base doesn't really deserve it. Anyways, I'm too lazy to do any of that stuff.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Noam Zioni

You remind me of the young monster I used to be back in the TFM days  :cry: I was so young, so full of hope, dreams and love for mother monster, I believed everything she told me and accepted it as gospel truth  :cry:

Now all I have is my love for her  :cry:

Where did it all go wrong?  :cry:

Well, I'm not that young, and I surely don't take everything she says as a complete truth.. I just know that AA2 exists, and we can get it! so let's do something!

Noam Zioni

I disagree. This fan base doesn't really deserve it. Anyways, I'm too lazy to do any of that stuff.

Most of this fan base deserves it. 

You don't have to do something big, you can write something from your heart.. This kind of things can inspire other monsters, and then something big will happen.

Noam Zioni

You would have to ask Interscope first.

Gaga didn't ask Interscope when she leaked Aura  :giggle:

estoniankid

All the negativity here... gosh why? I mean, I know - GGD is a specific place, but.. can y'all be more optimistic, please?  :shrug:

Archived