Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters We CAN Do That!

Noam Zioni

Featured Posts

You remind me of the young monster I used to be back in the TFM daysΒ  :cry:Β I was so young, so full of hope, dreams and love for mother monster, I believed everything she told me and accepted it as gospel truthΒ  :cry:

Β 

Now all I have is my love for herΒ  :cry:

Β 

Where did it all go wrong?Β  :cry:

:duck:

This is how I feel. Unfortunately we can't force her to release things

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

I'd love ARTPOP Act 2, but I'm pretty sure Gaga has moved forward and has already started working on something new. I think it's best we let her be and do what she wants, and not pressure her more. If she wanted, she would have released it. Maybe she's rerecording Tea for her next album, and we'll listen to it soon, maybe she'll never release it. Who knows?

Bloody

This is the problem with this fanbase. Gaga doesn't owe you anything. You can't make her give you something she's clearly moved on from. Besides, I don't think you understand the process of releasing an album. She can't just upload the whole thing to the internet and be like "lol here u go monsterz." She's under a contract. The work also belongs to the label and the producers she created it with. Leaking Aura (which was probably a hype tactic that Interscope approved of) is one thing, but don't expect her to do that with a whole album, especially considering she doesn't want to. She's moved on. Move on too.

this :applause:

I would love ARTPOP ACT 2, but I think Gaga should do what she wants and if there will be an act 2 she probably has it all planned out in her head to the last detail already.Β  I think ARTPOP is a brilliant concept and artRAVE is wonderful, and I could never understand the negativity towards it.Β  I guess either people aren't there for art or don't know where to look in the ARTPOP era for the art.Β  Personally, I see plenty of art in the era.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I suppose those who buy her albums and singles aren't obliged to do it. They can buy something more useful with those money :shrug:

Β 

You are correct they can, no one is forced to by Gaga's music they do it by choice.Likewise if she doesn't want to release something that's her choice she doesn't owe you anything.

MonsterOfSpain

I want it too but let's not get desilusional, she doesn't owe us anything and she's much probably not gonna release it anytime soon.

I think it would be a bad idea to release an ACT II. She needs to move one from ARTPOP (:rip:) and start anew. :heart:

Lona Delery

ARTPOP and all the leftovers obviously make Gaga sad. She will not release it, period.

Maybe in a few years but definitely not now. So don't even demand it from her, it's just selfish.

Β 

Β 

And anyway, even IF she decides to release it, there's still Interscope. They won't let her, we all know how ARTPOP was received by the GP & the critics, no matter how much you (and I) love it.

Β 

And now don't say she shall leak the whole stuff. It's risky and when things go bad, Interscope will throw her out for it.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pain of fame1

Why yall so negative :duck: Some people want new POP music, maybe you don't but don't be so ****ing rude :madge:

If she doesn't want to release the songs, it's her choice.

But she knows that we're all thirsty for TEA so let's wait....

Please don't act like we're entitled to something we know next to nothing about, it makes monsters as a whole look bad, both to other fandoms and to Gaga herself. You don't know why it hasn't been released or talked much about so you can't assume that you deserve it or even want it at all.

Interludicrous

I think making a song + video for Gaga sounds like an amazing idea, but you shouldn't do it for this reason. Gaga spends all of her energy in making us happy, so her fans shouldn't pressure her into doing even more. We'll get more pop music from her eventually, so in the meantime just enjoy the C2C era or the music of other artists. There's plenty of good music to listen to while waiting :)

Archived