💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters We CAN Do That!

Noam Zioni

Featured Posts

Noam Zioni

All the negativity here... gosh why? I mean, I know - GGD is a specific place, but.. can y'all be more optimistic, please?  :shrug:

I love you! Finally someone positive!!

Do you have an idea for something? Or where else can I post it?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga didn't ask Interscope when she leaked Aura  :giggle:

Technically it was an infringment of her deal with her label and her publisher.

She could get in legal trouble for leaking all the songs written for ARTPOP.

estoniankid

I love you! Finally someone positive!!

Do you have an idea for something? Or where else can I post it?

Don't post it on ATRL. Or you'll be buried alive.

yourfaves

You never, ever demand an artist to release work they are not ready to release, let alone say you DESERVE it.  That's way messed up.  You are not entitled to anything.

Noam Zioni

You never, ever demand an artist to release work they are not ready to release, let alone say you DESERVE it.  That's way messed up.  You are not entitled to anything.

But she said she wants to release it  :classy:

Don't post it on ATRL. Or you'll be buried alive.

:toofunny:

Luckily, I don't have an account there  :sweat:

Torsoface

Why yall so negative :duck: Some people want new POP music, maybe you don't but don't be so ****ing rude :madge:

Noam Zioni

Why yall so negative :duck: Some people want new POP music, maybe you don't but don't be so ****ing rude :madge:

This!

Your lack of motivation and sympathy is just  :duck:

LaMaisonGaga

This!

Your lack of motivation and sympathy is just  :duck:

Your lack of eyesight is just  :duck:

when will monsters realize that Gaga clearly wants to move on from the ARTPOP era hence anything that has to do with her old management? and ARTPOP ACT II has to do with her old management.

lamaisongaga.com

Miranda Sings

I really think we deserve ARTPOP ACT II

This is the problem with this fanbase. Gaga doesn't owe you anything. You can't make her give you something she's clearly moved on from. Besides, I don't think you understand the process of releasing an album. She can't just upload the whole thing to the internet and be like "lol here u go monsterz." She's under a contract. The work also belongs to the label and the producers she created it with. Leaking Aura (which was probably a hype tactic that Interscope approved of) is one thing, but don't expect her to do that with a whole album, especially considering she doesn't want to. She's moved on. Move on too.

Andreyw

All the negativity here... gosh why? I mean, I know - GGD is a specific place, but.. can y'all be more optimistic, please?  :shrug:

Andreyw

Gaga doesn't owe you anything. 

I suppose those who buy her albums and singles aren't obliged to do it. They can buy something more useful with those money :shrug:

Miranda Sings

I suppose those who buy her albums and singles aren't obliged to do it. They can buy something more useful with those money :shrug:

I don't get your logic. Imagine it like a McDonald's. I want a cheeseburger. So I go to McDonald's. They make a cheeseburger. I buy it. They don't owe me anything after that. Just because I bought their cheeseburger doesn't mean I deserve to have them make me more food. I like pop music. So when Gaga releases and album, I purchase it. She doesn't owe me some special release.

Archived