💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legendary lovers after dark horse would have smashed...now walking on air will be another tiny sized hit like birthday and tihwd and legendary lovers probably won't do well as a seventh single

The song charted pretty high (like 17 or 19) when it was release as a promo song for PRISM/Pepsi, now with a flawless video, no doubt it'll be in the top 10 or maybe number 1 if lucky.

Still hoping and praying for Legendary Lovers to be the 7th and last single in this era. Then around the time for the Super Bowl performance, she can release a new song.

promotional single sales are boosted by album pre orders and are not at all indicative of how singles will do as radio singles.

Example: dope peaking at #8, adore you cheating high at launch, etc etc

Robotboy

its my favorite katy song ever so im happy to see a video for it.

she should stop tho she already has 3 flops this era.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Redstreak

It would actually be a good song to put on her Super Bowl set list

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

monsterdreams

She's thirsty for hits now, isn't she

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

MY FAV SONG OF PRISM

I'M HONESTLY EXITED

Ps: legendary lovers is overrated tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Please don't put links of other forums such as ATRL as the source. They're not a legit entertainment news website for their thread to be considered as a 'source' of the news. Put the original and actual source (of info/news) as much as possible, and in this case, it's the tweet from KP's label. 

Anyway, if WOA ends up as the real next single, I strongly doubt it'd hit the top 5 of the HOT 100. And it has like NO chance at all to hit #1. It performed badly as a promo single, if compared to DH, and it'll be lucky to hit the top 10 of the HOT 100 as an official single.

But again, a 6th single becoming a hit or not is only trivial at this point. PRISM already scored two huge number ones and three other top 30 hits. WOA flopping wouldn't affect her at all. On the other hand, if there's something to be excited about with WOA possibly becoming the 6th single off PRISM, then that'd be a new music video release! Here's to hoping another "I Will Survive" type of video w/ those kind of lyrics. :giveup:

Ray of Light

She's thirsty for hits now, isn't she

Releasing a sonically 90's euro dance queen off in the current state of popular music is not a very good way to peruse a hit. Katy believes in her craft and so does her label. She's a lucky pop star.

izVAPg5y9PXHr.gif

monsterdreams

Releasing a sonically 90's euro dance queen off in the current state of popular music is not a very good way to peruse a hit. Katy believes in her craft and so does her label. She's a lucky pop star. izVAPg5y9PXHr.gif

Lucky indeed :classy:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived