Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus video confirmed a year ago and ARTPOP's finalization

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

In a theoretical sense, the trilogy was obviously Venus, ARTPOP, and G.U.Y.

You will alway be in my heart venus video :'(

I can't believe a year has passed and how differently everything played out. And the trilogy promise. I think she repeated that one later on, too. Do you think the Venus / G.U.Y. / MANiCURE video satisfies the trilogy? :flop:

she did something with her efforts that is something

Pain of fame1

I normally don't care about all these "promises" but this is the one that has hurt me the most :emo:

THIS. So pissed. Hope gaga makes up this mess releasing the VENUS video or TEA, Red flame...this Xmas

if venus never got filmed, what is this then, i always thought its a pic from venus set9-19-13_LittleMonsters.com_001.jpg

IT WAS ACTUALLY FILMED. I remember some tweets of gaga saying they were filmig it. 

MonsterRocket

if venus never got filmed, what is this then, i always thought its a pic from venus set9-19-13_LittleMonsters.com_001.jpg

THIS. So pissed. Hope gaga makes up this mess releasing the VENUS video or TEA, Red flame...this Xmas

IT WAS ACTUALLY FILMED. I remember some tweets of gaga saying they were filmig it. 

MESS. THAT PIC IS FROM THE RECORDING STUDIO, WHILE PRODUCING VENUS. NOT FROM A MUSIC VIDEO SHOOTING.THOSE CHEESY ITEMS ARE JUST DECORATION :rip:

THE CHOSEN DIRECTOR SAID HERSELF SOME TIME AGO THAT THE MV WAS NOT FILMED AND THAT IT WAS CANCELLED. WE COMMENTED THAT NEW IN THIS SITE IN FACT.

Archived