Venus video confirmed a year ago and ARTPOP's finalization

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Don't remind us of the album era that began so many betrayals.... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

drinkmytears

Everything went wrong from the start...I'm so glad she's left it as is and is onto something else! You guys should just appreciate what we did get and let go of the past.

Brainiac

all of these things didn't come to fruition because of the management drama that was going on behind the scenes. i'm not gonna hold it against her.

VasilisVas

This era was such a big mess, can't wait for it to end tbh

it ended months ago when the guy video came out. what are you talking about :megaflop:

Computer

I can't believe a year has passed and how differently everything played out.  And the trilogy promise.  I think she repeated that one later on, too.  Do you think the Venus / G.U.Y. / MANiCURE video satisfies the trilogy?  :flop:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

MattMonster

I just hate her so much when I remember about the Venus video.

Now sometimes I listen to the song and I remember it didn't have a video and I'm just like:

tumblr_ndakgmESBd1qjidpro1_250.gif

My god. I think she felt bad because subconsciously she knew the album is going to have tough time gaining gp's acclaim.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this talk is so over and depressing. let's move on. what could have been is not happening.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

And this is why I never believe anything she says now I wait for things to happen, 90% of what she confirms never happens.

Battle 4 Ur Life

all of these things didn't come to fruition because of the management drama that was going on behind the scenes. i'm not gonna hold it against her.

THIS.

And this is why I never believe anything she says now I wait for things to happen, 90% of what she confirms never happens.

and THIS of course. live and learn.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

it ended months ago when the guy video came out. what are you talking about :megaflop:

Not exactly, the artRAVE isn't over

Archived