VH1 shades Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina Morgana

why

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

so its ok when gaga does it but when someone does it to her its not ok? gaga tweeting about green hair when katy used em at the tour was legit but when others point out similar dresses and so on its not legit? im sure gaga wasn't the first to use green wigs either but you guys went mental on katy:)

An article highlighting Gaga's "unoriginal" concepts, how original  Real muckrakers over there at VH1...

That J

Remember when VH1 was original? Oh wait...they never were.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

VasilisVas

Seems as if it's become popular to make fun of Gaga as it was popular to make fun of Justin Bieber. Sometimes I really wonder how Gaga feels about all of this. I'm sure she knew she would not be loved by all before getting into the industry, but it seems as if she has it harder than anyone else in the music industry. How unprofessional. I hope Gaga sees this and drags them. 

Ladle Ghoulash

I didn't realise Madonna had taken to guest writing on VH1

Well, obviously she's got to get the promo for her new album somehow!

An article highlighting Gaga's "unoriginal" concepts, how original  Real muckrakers over there at VH1...

Not to mention: how does one define originality? Inspiration for everything comes/came from somewhere. 

My favorite quote about inspiration: "Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new" - Stephen Sondheim.

As long as what you do comes from a place of passion and genuine inspiration, that's what makes it original and new in my eyes, tbh.

VH1: stop pretending to know squat about music when all you do is play reruns of reality tv programming :*

Archived